Chapter 17 - White Strawberries

Sam took Mon to doctor, came to know Mon is 3 weeks pregnent. Doctor said, she doesn’t have any complications in her pregnancy.

The couple break the news to their family, and friends. They were very happy for them.
Sam's father and mother were crazy after the news, even Mr Anantrakul said he is very proud of his daughter, asked her to give lots of grandchildren.

Everyone laugh, because he never said he was proud of his daughter before, even she became a successful business women.

Sam thought it's very easy to make her father happy, just give him grandchildren.

Their friends also happy with the news, Sam sisters too. They are waiting to meet their nibbling.
The couple doesn’t want to know the gender, so kept as secret.

Now the couple want to share the news with their daughter
"Princess" Sam called their daughter
"Uhmm Dada" Little Sam is busy coloring
"You will be big sister soon"
"Why?"
"You will get a little sister or a little brother?"

Little Sam smile,
"When will my little sister come?"

Sam looked at Mon,
"Princess, we don't know it's boy or girl"
"I want a sister"

"Bunny, no matter whether you have sister or brother, you will love them, ok" Mon said
"Ok Mama"
"When will baby come?"

Mon caress her belly, its still flat, 
"Here, now the baby is in Mama's belly"
Little Sam smile, touch Mon's belly.

Mon enter her 2nd months, its the worst time for morning sickness. 

Sam thought, its very tough to be a mother, going through all the difficulties, mood swings, body pain, nausea, heartburn, tiredness.

"Mommy, shall I talk to Miss Anong"
"Why??"
"You are having hard time in morning, and classes too"
"It will be gone soon, Daddy. No need. We have only 3 class a week that's too for 1 hours. It distract my morning sickness too"

Mon tutor timing is in early morning, that too online. The university classes is late morning, that's 3 hours per day, for 5 days a week.
"Ok ok, as you wish"
Mon thought it's easy, she can listen the class from bed too, if she doesn’t want to get up.

Sam did everything, she can to support her wife. Sometime Mon is moody all day, craving lots of sweets things. Sam is worried that Mon might get Diabetes as she is drinking lots of sweet milk tea, eating sweet things. If Mon doesn’t get what she want, she will be made whole day.

Their routine is like this, morning after breakfast, Sam and their daughter start their day, after class Mon made lunch, Sam will come home for lunch, then again returns to office, will come with their daughter in evening.

Whatever, Mon said, Sam has to listen otherwise her wife will be mad.
"Daddy, I want to see your office"
"Ok we will go some day"
"I want to come with you now, when you return after lunch"
"Ok"

They enter the building, Mon followed her wife. When they reach the office area, her employees looked at them. Sam just show around the office to her wife.

Mon can sense every pairs of eyes on her. Some are murmuring among themselves.
Some young employees followed their eyes towards Sam way, with smile on their faces.

Mon went towards Sam interwined their hands and whispering
"Where is your office?"
"There"
Sam pointed towards a closed door
"Ok let's go"

Mon pulled her towards the door,  locked behind them. Mon just went for Sam's lip, they had messy kiss. They are making out on the sofa.

"Daddy"
"Uhmm"
"You have many fans in your office "
"What fans?"
"Those girls out there, looking at you with their lovey dovy eyes"
"Haha Mommy, you are funny"
"Why?"
"I don't see any of it, my eyes only for you"
Mon smile
"Really?"
"Yes, I am yours only"