Chapter 22 - I Missed You

Sam doesn't know what to do, its like some part of her is gone.
She closed her eyes, saw her wife lovely face, she smile with the memory.

She can go to the mansion anytime, but she didn't. As her mother told her to give some time to her wife.
Its been 3 day, her family is at the Mansion.

Sam went to office early, came back late as she doesn't want to be alone at home for long time. The house itself gave the full memory of her family.
It's not home anymore without her wife and their daughters.

On the other side, Mon is busy with her daughters at the mansion.
Even she mad at her wife, she missed her.

From first she want to believe her wife and Tee. But they sounds so made up.

But now, She can calm a little.
She thought, its bit harsh to push away her wife like that, but that time, she was so mad, angry and heartbroken at same time.

She was so mad that day, she even forgot how much they love and care for each other.

Now, She is somewhat calm down, ready to talk with her wife soon.
She has been daydreaming about them, thinking she can't ruined a beautiful relationship with her wife, depends on something like that.

Suddenly her phone rang, its Yuki

"Hey Mon, Are you home? I will come, want to meet my nieces"
"Uhh Yuki, I am at the mansion"
"Why? When will you come back"
Mon didn't answered

"Mon what happened?"
"Yuki, its better to talk in person"
"OK. let's meet at our favourite coffee shop"
"Yuki, not now"
"No, Mon you have to come, now"

Mon meet her best friend, at their favourite coffee shop.
They were sitting face to face
"Tell me what happened?"

Yuki just come to the point
Mon told the whole story, Yuki listen to her friend carefully.
She know what is going on there.

"Mon, I don't know about what you found in the car, but P'Tee took the car that day"
"How you know?"
"Because, I was with P'Tee that day, I asked her to dropped me at the Mall, she bring Khun Sam car.
After she dropped me at Mall she left, I don't know what happened after that.
What I know is she bring Khun Sam car that day"

Mon blinked, like Yuki is speaking some other language

"So, P'Tee and you together, so you are her someone special"
"Did she said that?" Yuki smile

"Tell me are you two together?"
"No no, she said she liked me, but I didn't gave her answered yet. Leave about it.
But, Mon I think Khun Sam is telling the truth. I don't think she will cheat on you"

"Umm, Me too I think so, but first I was blinded with anger"
"Ok I understand, just talk to her"
"Uhmm, I will"

"Why don't you tell me earlier about it"
"Ohh, you are just a busy girl, don't want to disturb you"
"Mon, I think you love me, even I am busy, I always have time for you. Next time if you have any problem, just talk to me."

"OK boss"

After having chat with her friend, Mon came back thinking she will go to Sam, and had a talk with her.

She wait for her elder daughter came home after school, her father-in-law will bring her daughter from the school.
And Sam must be at office this time, so she think she will go in evening.

Her mind is running, what if Sam mad at her for her childish action. From first, her heart know her wife is telling truth, but her mind doesn't want to believe, but now her heart win. She believed her wife. She missed her wife more and more.