1. Her Life

Claire woke up, it was pitch black still and it seemed like everything was in slow motion. Oh wait it was. Yup, Claire can slow down time and speed it up. She laughed and sat up, she thought for a moment and then everything was back to normal. Just a thought can change everything. Claire walked out of her room and down the stairs into the living room and plopped herself down onto the couch. She looked around for the remote, finding it on the coffee table on her right. She picked it up and pressed the power button with her thumb, feeling the plastic in the palm of her hand.

She got up and walked into the kitchen, looking at the time as she walked to the fridge. It was 5:00am, she had to go to school at 7:30am. She opened the cupboard and grabbed a pop tart then opened the wrapper and grabbed one of the pop tarts in there. She started to eat the pop tart, taking bites of the strawberry goo inside of it.

After finishing the pop tarts Claire walked upstairs and into her room. She looks through her closet and finds a black t-shirt then throws it on her bed. Then she walks over to her dresser and finds some blue jeans. She slips off her pajamas then into her clothing. She smiles for no reason, then goes over to her desk and sits down. She grabs a flat iron and slowly presses down the two ends onto her long, blond hair. Letting the steam hit her face. Once she was done she ran downstairs and grabbed her book bag on her way out the door.

After a few minutes of waiting out by the main road, Claire finally seen the bus. It was rolling down the huge hill that was right before her house. The bus finally stopped at the driveway and all Claire could hear was the big poof sound that came from the bus. She walked up the stairs and to the back of the bus. She was the first one on so the bus was almost silent. The only thing that was keeping the bus from being completely silent was the faint sound of country music from the radio and the sound of the bus going on the road. Claire put in her earbuds and fell asleep.

----------------------------------------------

Hey guys. As you can see I updated my first eight chapters. I only updated them too put pictures on the top. The first eight chapters show who the characters look like. Thank you!

Character names and people:

Colton as Dylan O'Brien,
Brendan as Jason Dolley,
Zack as Max Irons,
Ezarick as Nick Carter,
Phoenix as Robbie Amell,
Claire as Peyton List,
May as Samantha Boscarino,
Callie as Reese Witherspoon