12. Morning

*Government*

They searched for the whole night, tracking their debit cards and still making sure the phones haven't moved. They even alerted the cops, asking to look for their cars but what they don't know is that the kids took Claire's dad's collectible cars. Both are in his name so they were tracking the wrong cars. This made everyone furious. They had no way to find them unless they talked to their parents. That was their final decision. Two men dressed in black got into a car and drove off. They had their minds set to finding out where the kids are.

*Teenagers*

Claire sat up in her bed. She had a dreamless sleep and yet she was happy. She loves dreams, she loves the way that they use faces that you have seen instead of making up a face, the way that they are random, and how sometimes you don't have one. She slowly and quietly got out of her sleeping bag and down the ladder. Tip-Toeing over to the door, she opened it. Making the least amount of noise possible she slipped outside. The cool wind hit her face, making her shiver a little. The fresh air felt nice. Better then being in that cabin with Seven other people. She sighed then sat on the porch. She started to think, I wonder if they are going to find us. Will our parents tell them that we ran away and we may leave the country? What will they do to us if they capture us? Will they kill us? Thoughts filled her mind, she stared out in the distance when she was thinking.

Callie got up and got down the ladder. Walking as quietly as she could, she walked to the door and opened it up, slowly. Slipping out the door she noticed Claire sitting on the bench. Claire heard footsteps and immediately turned around. "Hey, it's okay." Callie said as she sat down next to her. "Sorry." Claire said, watching Callie sit down. "I'm scared too, Claire." Claire looked at her and started to cry. She put her legs up on the bench and hugged them. Burying her face in between her arms. Callie sat there and patted her back. "Hey it's going to be okay. We will all get through this." Claire stopped crying and sighed, "Yeah I guess so."

Zack got up out of bed and reached in his bag. They'll never find out about my other phone. He thought. He checked his phone. Texting people back and looking through social media. He laughed at one of the pictures and woke up Colton. Colton noticed Zack's phone and immediately took it from him. "What the hell are you doing? Do you want us to get killed?" He screamed at him, waking everyone up. "No, Colton. I just can't stand to be away from my phone." Zack's voice was calm but Colton's eyes were filled with rage. "They probably are already on their way to find us! Are you fucking kidding me?!" Colton ran outside the door and jumped in Claire's car. Quickly he started it and drove off. He drove for a good five minutes then threw the phone as far as he could then he got in the car and drove back.