19. Fighting

"We have to leave now!" Claire screamed at Ezarick. "I can't! You haven't lost your love have you!?" Claire sighed as he screamed at her. "No but do you want to die!?" Ezarick got up from his seat and walked over to Claire. "Maybe I do." Claire looked him straight in the eye. "Really! So you want to leave everyone?" Claire's words stung. Ezarick sighed, "No but I have no use for this world." Claire gasped. "Are you serious!?" Ezarick pushed Claire. No one else was in the room with them. Everyone was eating breakfast at a restaurant. Ezarick and Claire weren't hungry when they went.

Claire was furious. She pushed Ezarick back but with more force than he did. He stumbled back a few steps. Hitting his back on the wall. Claire walked over to him and grabbed the collar of his shirt. "You know that I'm stronger than you." She hissed. "So what? You aren't going to hurt me. You can't." He stated but those words made Claire even more furious. She gripped his collar of his shirt tighter and pulled him towards her. They were only a few inches apart. "Now I'm going to say this one more time. We need to leave. Everyone does." She whispered to him. "Well I'm not going." He answered quickly then turned his face to the side. Claire forced Ezarick's body against the wall, hard. He shrieked in pain. "You need to come with us!" Ezarick couldn't breathe. Claire was holding his collar too close to his neck to where it blocked his airways. "Stop.... Stop... I... Can't... Breathe..." Claire stopped and dropped him, making him fall on the ground. Ezarick set his hand on his neck, Rubbing it. Claire backed away in frustration. "Just because your lover died doesn't mean you can just stay here. They'll find you." She spoke calmly. "I don't care. I want to stay here." Ezarick stood up and walked over to Claire. "I'll be fine." He continued. Claire turned around to where she was facing Ezarick. "Will you?" Then she walked out.

Ezarick stood there. Lost. He thought, Should I go with them? Will they really find me if I stayed here? His mind was full as he just stood there, in the middle of the room.

Claire was frustrated. She walked up toward her car, running into May as she walked. "What's wrong with you?" May asked. "I don't want to talk about it." Claire answered. "Can I come with you?" May asked as Claire got into the car. "Yeah that's fine." Claire stated as she started the car. May got into the car and they drove off. Where? No one knows.