13. Did they Find Us?

Claire was worried sick. She was pacing the cabin, freaking out about what happened. She already screamed at Zack. Noting that he isn't the one they are chasing after and he could of killed us. She was panicking, so was Callie and everyone else. They were all waiting for Colton to come back so they could pack up the car and leave.

*Government*

"Sir, we found one of the kids other phones." A man said sitting at the computer. "Put it up on the big board. We need to find its location. Now!" He hit the wooden table in front of him with his fist. The man who found the phone looked up and flagged the man in charge. The man in charge came down the stairs and to the other man. "I found them Mr. Smith." He pointed to the screen. Mr. Smith laughed. "Let's get a group of people there immediately. As soon as he said that a man in a bulletproof vest walked in. "Sir! I have my best men outside waiting. Where do you need them?" Mr. Smith grabbed a map that was just printed out and pointed right where the cabin was. "Sir yes sir!" Then he walked off and Mr. Smith laughed evilly once again.

*Teenagers*

Colton finally got back and stomped into the cabin. He walked up to Zack. He pulled back his fist and threw it at Zack. His fist collided with Zack's face and Zack's head leaned to the opposite side of Colton's fist. Zack put his hand on his cheek, surprised by what Colton did. Zack immediately got up, he threw his fist at Colton, Colton reflexes kicked in and he dodged it then almost immediately after Zack swung, Colton swung at Zack, hitting him in the cheek once again. Zack fell to the ground and Colton instantly got on top of him. He punched him in the face a couple of times then took a breath.

Claire grabbed Colton's shoulders and pulled him back. "Stop! You are going to kill him!" Colton got up and sighed. He turned around and walked out the door, dragging Claire with him. He walked to the bench and sat down. Claire did the same. "What's wrong with you?" Claire asked, he sighed. "I'm pissed off. He could of killed us and he might may have. They are probably after us Now." Claire sighed and leaned her head on his shoulder. "It's going to be okay. I promise."