18. Mr. Smith

*Mr.Smith and Kenny*

Mr. Smith sighed as he got out of the car. Kenny got out as well. Mr. Smith looked at Kenny. "Stay here Kid. I don't know if you can handle blood." Kenny sighed, "I can handle it, Sir." Mr. Smith thought for a moment, "Alright." They both walked down the cement path keeping an eye out for the bodies. Apparently they were near the water but they still looked to make sure no one moved them. Then they both stopped, their eyes were filled with disgust as the whole beach was covered with blood. "How...?" Mr. Smith whispered to himself. He walked up to the nearest body and knelt down beside it. His eyes started to burn. They cooled off as the tears started to form. Quickly he wiped them away. "Keagan..." He stopped as he started to cry again.

Keagan was his daughter, his only daughter. She went into the army to stay close to her dad. Mr. Smith had no idea that she was on the team that went for the teenagers. Keagan was tall and she had dark brown hair. Her face was stained with blood. The only bad thing was that it was her blood. The bullet went right through her head. She died instantly. Mr. Smith cried and cried. For hours he didn't stop. Hate filled his eyes as he stood up. "Come on Kenny, we have to track their cars." Kenny jumped up from the bench and walked over to Mr. Smith. They both walked over to the car and got in. Mr. Smith grabbed the pager with so much force that he almost broke it. "Track their cars! Get everyone looking for those damn kids!" After he said that he put the pager back and put his head on the steering wheel. "Why did it have to be her? Why did he pick her!?" His rage made Kenny frightened. Kenny sighed then put his hand on Mr. Smiths back. "I'm sorry for you loss, Mr. Smith. It wasn't your fault. It was the teenagers and that stupid captain who picked your daughter!" Mr. Smith let Kenny's words soak in for a minute then he answered, "You're right Kenny. Thanks." After that Mr. Smith inserted the key into the ignition switch then twisted his wrist. Making the corvette rumble as it came to life. Then after they sat there for a minute they finally pulled out of the parking lot and onto the road. Following the road East. Apparently that's where the kids were going.