10. Finding

Everyone was awake by 9:30 because they smelled the breakfast being made. Even though Claire only had a fire to cook it over she made, eggs, sausage, bacon and toast. She heard everyone moving in the tent around 9:15. She knew they smelled the food, so she grabbed a plate and grabbed her food before everyone got up. She was already done eating when everyone got out of the tents and she watched everyone take food and eat it.

*Switching to the school*

Mrs. Kane was helping set up for the 'retake' of blood. She had no idea why they were doing this or why the government had people in this room with guns. She thought to herself, Are these students who are retaking this dangerous? Is the government really not lying about people having super powers? What is going on? Her mind kept going on and on about what could be happened. Curiosity took over and she walked over to a tall man in a black suit. "Excuse me, Sir but why do you need to retake these kids blood test?" He sighed, "Well Ma'am, it seems like these kids have superpowers and we need to keep them away from civilians." Mrs. Kane sighed and scratched her neck, "These kids that need to retake it have never showed any aggression towards anyone. They are harmless." The man sighed once again, "We are just making sure everyone is safe." Then he walked away, leaving Mrs. Kane staring there blankly.

3 hours have passed and not one kid showed up. Mrs. Kane was worried, Did they run away? What has happened to them? She sighed and walked over to the man again. "So what are you going to do now?" She asked politely. He sighed and looked her straight in the eyes, "We are going to hunt them down. We have too. Some may even be killed but we won't start shooting until one of them hurts us first." Mrs. Kane was shocked. She knew a couple of these kids since they were little. "You can't do that! You can't hunt them down and capture them! The haven't done anything wrong!" She screamed at him, he answered in a calm voice, "Ma'am calm down. They are a threat to society. They could kill all of us." She was even more shocked by his response, "Are you kidding me? Why should I calm down? So you can figure out where they are? Yeah right, these kids are smart. They know what to do. They probably got rid of their cellphones already. So good luck tracking them." She stated then stomped off. The man was shocked, but he didn't show anything. Instead he just went back to figuring out where they would've went.

*Back at the campsite*

Everyone was packing up their stuff when Callie came into the tent, freaking out. "Callie, calm down. What's wrong?" Callie finally calmed down, "They are coming for us. We are all over the news. They have our pictures and everything. We need to change our appearance quickly." Everyone was shocked by the news, they let it sink in for about 5 minutes then started to pack up again.