25. What are we going to do?

Claire thought for a minute. Callie is gone? What the heck happened? She ran up the sidewalk and walked up to May. "When was the last time you seen Callie?" May was scared of Claire right now. Hate filled Claire's eyes which scared May and the way Claire was standing made May uneasy. Colton quickly jumped in front of Claire. "Stop please. Claire what's wrong?" Claire stared at May. Colton grabbed Claire's arm and almost immediately, they disappeared. Colton decided on a place to go. He figured on an island would be a great place to talk.

"Why did you do that!?" Claire screamed at him. Colton sighed. "You were getting... I don't know. Hostile." Claire sighed after he said that. "Yeah I guess so." Colton wrapped Claire in a hug and they stood there for a few minutes.

May stood there. Her jaw was dropped. What is wrong with Claire? Is she going insane? Why did she look so... Mean? Her thoughts went on and on. She wanted to practice her telekinesis but there were people around. She sighed and walked down the sidewalk. She walked down to the beach and sat on the bench. She picked up a rock using her power and flung it across the lake. She laughed as she picked up a fish from out of the water. She dropped it back into the water and watched it swim away. She knew she had this power under control but what about her shape shifting? She sighed, I wish I could control my shape shifting. That would come in handy. Her thoughts went on and on. Until she saw Claire and Colton suddenly appear in front of her. Claire looked at May, "I'm sorry." She stated as she sat down. May scooted away from her, not far though. "It's okay but I have a question." She signaled for Colton to walk away and he did.

"Yeah what is it?" Claire asked, looking at May. "Did you kill Ezarick?" Claire sighed. "Yeah..." She paused. "He challenged me to a fight and I took it. It kinda got out of hand." May gasped as she heard the news but Claire quickly covered her mouth. "Don't say anything to Colton! Please!" Claire was begging for her not too. "Fine I won't. I promise." Claire sighed in relief then walked away.

Callie's eyes slowly opened. Her vision was blurry but she could see three people in the room. They all had white coats on. They are experimenting on me! She thought then vigorously tried to escape the leather that held her hands to the metal chair. Someone walked over to her. Callie couldn't tell who he was but he lifted his arm up and forced a metal rod onto Callie's head. Forcing her to black out.