30. One last time

A week had pasted since everything had happened. It was too quiet, frankly. May sighed then plummeted onto the couch. They still haven't found out that she had powers. The only people that knew were her parents and her little sister, Oliviana. She trusted them with this secret. Oliviana rushed downstairs and jumped onto the couch. "May can you come outside with me!? Please?" She asked, giving May puppy eyes. "No, not right now. I have to do something in about two minutes." Oliviana sighed. "Okay. Maybe later." Oliviana was seven years old with a lot of energy. She had shoulder length, blonde hair and baby blue eyes. Oliviana hopped off of the couch and into the kitchen where she hugged her mom.

May sighed, "I'm going out, Mom! I'll be back in about an hour!" She called as she opened up the door. "Okay. Be careful!" Her mom yelled before May stepped outside. She walked down the driveway to Claire's Dodge Charger. May had it fixed after she found out Claire had passed on. Claire's father let May keep it for memories and May took very good care of it. May opened up the door and sighed. She stepped into the car and put the key in the ignition switch. She twisted her wrist, starting the car. She backed out of the driveway and started towards the park. She drove until she reached the park. Slowly she drove by, remembering all of the memories she had with Claire, Callie, Brendan, and Colton there. She continued down the road until she reached a small driveway. She turned down it and then parked the car in a parking space.

May stepped out of the car and sighed. She grabbed the seven bouquets of flowers she had in the back seat of her car then she turned around to face the cemetery. She walked towards the main entrance. She took in a deep breath then sighed heavily. She walked through the main entrance then down the sidewalk. She walked down about five rows of gravestones until she reached the sixth. A tear rolled down her cheek as she seen seven gravestones, each with her friends names on them. She kneeled down next to Claire's and set the flowers in front of it. She read the words out loud,

"R.I.P Claire Willow. 1997-2015. A beloved friend, aunt and daughter."

May moved over to the next gravestone and set one bouquet of flowers down then she read the words out loud,

"R.I.P Callie Wood. 1997-2015. A beloved friend, daughter and aunt."

May moved to the next gravestone and set another bouquet of flowers in front of it then read the words out loud,

"R.I.P Colton Smith. 1997-2015. A beloved friend and son."

May moved to the next gravestone and set a bouquet of flowers in front of it the read the words out loud,

"R.I.P Brendan Zachary. 1997-2015. A beloved friend, uncle, and son."

She moved over to the next gravestone and sighed. Then she set down a bouquet of flowers and read the words out loud,

"R.I.P Phoenix Cook. 1997-2015. A beloved friend and son."

May moved to the next gravestone and sighed again, then she read the words out loud,

"R.I.P Ezarick Auten. 1997-2015. A beloved friend, uncle, and son"

May knew exactly who was last and she started to cry harder. She moved over to his gravestone and sobbed. She set the final bouquet of flowers in front of the gravestone and read the words out loud,

"R.I.P Zack Bailey. 1997-2015. A beloved son, uncle, and friend."

May stood up and looked at all of the gravestones. "I miss you guys a lot. I know that you are in a better place now and I hope that you guys are looking down on me right now." She paused then walked over to Claire's gravestone, "You saved my life, Claire. Thank you. You gave up your life, for mine." She paused again, "I love you all." With that she walked away from the gravestones and out of the cemetery. She got into her car and drove off.