23. Dont even

Callie looked around the van. It was plain, non furnished, no carpet. Under her feet, the metal floor. It was just plain. The smell of the inside smelt like wood. Where are they taking me? Who are "they?"

Colton looked around, confused. Colton and May just got out of a hug. "Ugh. Where's Callie?" May looked around. "She was just right there." She stated as she pointed towards the car.

Ezarick laughed. "You really think you can beat me, eh?" Claire glared at him as they stood in a fighting stance. "I wouldn't of bet if I didn't." Ezarick made the first move. His fist flew threw the air landing on Claire's stomach. Claire stumped back but kicked Ezarick in the side, making him clutch his hip. Ezarick charged at Claire, wrapping his arms around her waist, he forced her into the wall. Claire gasped from the impact. Ezarick kept punching her in the sides. Claire kneed Ezarick in the gut as hard as she could, sending him backwards. Ezarick stood straight again. Claire slowly got up from the wall. Ezarick charged at her again but this time Claire easily dodged him, making him hit his head on the sharp wooden frame of the cabin. He fell to the ground, holding his head. Claire grabbed a sharp piece of plywood. "You said you weren't coming with us." Ezarick froze. "Wait what are you doing!?" Claire laughed. "Doing what needs to be done." Claire lifted the plywood over her head and forced it onto Ezaricks. She repeatedly did that for about five minutes until Ezarick laid flat on the ground, not moving at all. Claire knew that the others would kill her if they seen this. Hurrying she took off her glove and touched Ezarick's head and face. Removing all of the cuts and gashes. Then he looked like he killed himself. Claire grabbed a rope and tied it around his neck, making it seem like he hanged himself. Then she went and washed off the piece of wood, her gloves and her hands.

Colton ran along the cemented path leading to the cabin. He knocked on the door. "Are you two decent?" Claire hurried and put her gloves on. She started to fake cry. "Yeah I guess so." She stated as she sobbed. "Are you okay?" He said as he opened the door. "Oh my god! What happened!?" He said as he turned to Ezarick. "I... I don't know. I went to go sit out on the beach for five minutes then came back inside and he was like this." Colton sighed. "Well Callie is gone. I'm guessing she was taken. Ugh. I'll take care of Ezarick." Then Colton picked up Ezarick and walked out the door. Claire smirked evilly.