20. Whats going on?

Claire sighed as she shifted her car into park. May turned her head. "Where are we?" Claire looked at her. "My mom use to bring me here all the time." May looked out the window. The scenery was beautiful. It was in the middle of the forest, all you could hear was the birds chirping and the sound of the lake water hitting the shore. It was around 7 so the sun was setting. It was beautiful. "Oh my gosh. Claire this place is beautiful." Claire looked at May. "You know how sometimes I just disappear at times?" May looked at her, taking her eyes off of the magnificent sight onto Claire. "Yeah I do." Claire stopped and just looked around. "Well I come here. You know we would've been in like Tennessee right now if we weren't fooling around right?" May looked at her. "Yeah I know." They sat in the car for a long time, enjoying the peaceful view.

Colton walked into the Cabin. He was furious when he noticed that Claire's car was gone. "Where is she!? What did you do to her?" Ezarick jumped. "I didn't do anything to her. I don't know where she is." Colton grabbed Ezarick by the collar of his shirt and pushed him up against the wall. "Where is she!?" He screamed at him as Callie walked in. Callie froze then slowly backed out of the door. "I don't know!" Ezarick yelled back. Ezarick quickly forced his fist into Colton's nose. Colton's head was forced to the side when Ezarick's fist hit his face. Colton dropped him as he stumbled backwards. Ezarick jumped up and walked over to Colton. Colton immediately pulled back his fist. Ezarick grabbed his fist, forcing Colton to let it go. Ezarick got onto his tippy-toes so he could whisper into Colton's ear. "I think Claire was cheating on you with Zack." Colton's eyes widened, he quickly pushed Ezarick out of the way. He was going to find her. Once he got out the door he tapped Callie on the shoulder. Callie turned around quickly. "I need you too pack up your stuff." Colton stated. Then he walked up too the car and threw his stuff in the trunk.

Callie didn't know what was going on but she did what she was told to do. Where was Claire and May? She thought.