025

The next morning we woke up, we all got up, and immediately seemed as if no fight had ever happened.

The boys came over of Heyward's boat. "Don't give them the satisfaction of thinking this worked," I muttered to them, though I was one of the planners, and they knew.

"Oh, of course not," Sarah confirmed as I laughed.

"You gotta admit, it was kinda funny," John B shouted as they neared, looking at me. "Did you play as Peacekeeper last night, sista?"

I scoffed, "yeah. Totally. Fixing your shit... it's what I do."

John acted offended, but wasn't actually. "How dare thee."

"I dared," I answered, sitting on the edge of the Pogue.

"John B," Kie said in a warning tone. "Huh?"

"Mastermind, huh?"

"I'm always planning," he answered and I rolled my eyes. "Planner, my ass."

"Some patriarchal bullshit," Kie muttered. "Yeah, that sucked," Sarah agreed. "Yeah, this wasn't even for me... but it's freaking sucked."

"Still love us though, right?" JJ asked, tossing me the rope. "I'm still deciding," I explained, tying the boat onto the Pogue.

"You still hate me?" John B asked, wiggling his toes with his foot propped on the steering wheel.

"A little. We're gonna get you back when you least expect it."

"Watch your back, boys," Kie warned. "Mm-hm," I agreed.

Pope shrugged. "Well, I for one, welcome that challenge."

"Me too," JJ agreed.

"So, did you guys, y'know...?" Pope asked.

"Reconcile our differences?" Kie questioned, sarcastically. Sarah shook her head. "Mm-mm."

"Not even close," Kie muttered.

"But," I began, "we're... willing to work together?" I questioned, looking at the girls.

John B laughed. "You know what? That's victory."

"Yep."

"Wiggity-wiggity-wiggity!" Pope said, twiddling his fingers with J's.

"Know why?" My boyfriend asked. "Hydroponic."

"Don't say that," Pope disagreed.

"Shut up."

"You girls ready to jack some loot?" John B asked me, as I folded my arms. "Yeah, sure," I agreed, jumping onto the boat, landing in JJ's arms. "Thank you," I muttered, as he placed me down.

"You're welcome, baby."

Pope gagged, watching us.

Me and J smirked at each other, determining to make this more weird for him. I kissed him passionately. "I missed you," I told him and he smirked.

"I missed you a lot last night," he said seductively.

I thought Pope was going to throw up after we said that. We both began chuckling.

-|-

After an hour or two of planning, we got in the Twinkie's and drove to the Axe-Murderer's House.

"Rope?"

"Got it."

"Grappling hook?"

"No grappling hook. We're not Batman, dumbass!"