031

(This chapter contains smut! I will give warning before it begins and after it ends so you can still read this chapter and skip the sex and read afterwards. Enjoy!)

That night was one of the hardest nights for me. Seeing JJ like that... goddamn.

I sent Pope and Kie home, so I could help JJ clean himself up.

I turned off the hot tub, then walked him inside. Well, walked/carried. He had calmed down, and I carried him to my bed.

He rambled quietly, as I got a rag and soaked it. I walked back into my bedroom, looking at JJ on my bed. He was lying back, carefully, until he wasn't. He began to get up.

"No, no, no," I said calmly. "Lie down."

"No, Dylan-"

"Nope. Listen to me, lie down," I commanded, pushing him down delicately. I looked at his blonde hair, and how it smelled of champagne and sea salt. He looked at me, desirably.

"You're lucky you're cute," he pointed out and I smiled.

"I gotta go back to the Cameron's. Do you need anything before I go?" I asked, standing up and turning.

"Dylan," he asked, still slightly slurring, grabbing my wrist. "Stay."

I thought about it for a second, and scrunched my nose. "Okay," I agreed. I sat down onto my bed, as JJ put his head onto my shoulder. I played with his hair. I cradled his body in my grasp.

I bent my head down, kissing the top of his head.

"J?"

"Yo."

"He's your father but he definitely isn't your dad." I said, holding onto him.

"That's a way of putting a name on the douche." He nodded his head, looking up at me. I softly rubbed the bruise on his chest. His hand traveled to the back of my head, pulling me closer to him.

"I'm sorry, Princess. For all of it. What I said, what I did."

"Shush," I told him, as my hair fell over his face. "We both are sorry. Whatever. Blah-blah. I'm here for you. All I know, all I care about is that that abusive shithead is as far away as possible, for your sake. Because next time I see that son of a bitch, I don't care if he can beat my ass, I'm going to punch him so many fuckin' times—"

He had an upturned smirk. "Woah, there, Princess."

I took a breath. "My bad," I muttered, shrugging my body.

He smiled, one of the first I'd seen all night. "No, it's attractive," he smirked, "like really hot. See, I love the courage you have, baby, but I couldn't— well, no shit— CAN'T allow you to do that. I love you too much," he said, holding me close.

He grabbed my neck, pulling me closer to his lips. I pulled my hair out of the way, before looking back down at him.

He kissed me, softly and trying to pull me onto him.

"Jayj."

"Dylan, don't you dare say something dumb right now. In fact, don't say anything. It's just you and me right now."

He began pulling me close to him, and he winced. "Fuck," he groaned, looking at his bruises. But he kept me close, and I knew what pain they brought to him.

I leaned down, kissing the one of his chest.

"What're you—" he stopped himself, laughing.

I kept on going down, smiling at him. I reached the ones at his abdomen, kissing them softly.