✢ soundtrack ✢

Brother
Kodaline

"if I was dying on my knees, you'd be the one to rescue me. and if you were at sea, i'd give you my lungs so you could breathe"

Overdrive
Conan Gray

"let's trust the night. burnin' down the street, no left-right, left-right. I don't see no red light, red light. fast lane on the beat, go ten-five, ten-five. you right next to me, feel the beat, goin' overdrive"

Mine (Pop Mix)
Taylor Swift

"do you remember we were sitting there by the water? you put your arm around me for the first time. you made a rebel of a careless man's careful daughter. you are the best thing that's ever been mine"

Gasoline
Halsey

"and all the people say...you can't wake up, this is not a dream. you are part of a machine, you are not a human being. with your face made up, living in a screen. low on self-esteem so you run on gasoline"

Home
Phillip Phillips

"don't pay no mind to the demons, they fill you with fear. the trouble, it might drag you down. if you get lost, you can always be found. just know you're not alone. cause i'm gonna make this place your home"

Last Friday Night
Katy Perry

"last friday night, yeah, we danced on tabletops, and we took too many shots. think we kissed but I forgot"

Left Hand Free
alt-J

"your left hand's free and your right's in grip. with another left hand, watch his right hand grip towards his gun"

Daddy Issues (Remix)
The Neighborhood, Syd

"go ahead and cry, little girl. nobody does it like you do. i know that you got daddy issues. and if you were my little girl, i'd do whatever i could do"

"but when you told me the whole story, i felt like throwing up. i could see it on your face, it was rough. left a bad taste on your tongue. and she didn't even take any drugs"

Good Girl
Carrie Underwood

"why do you gotta be so blind? won't you open up your eyes? it's just a matter of time 'til you find he's no good, girl"
(it's not meaning JJ guys, it's her ex)

House of Balloons
The Weeknd

"if it hurts to breathe, open a window. your mind wants to leave, but you can't go. this is a happy house. we're happy here, in a happy house..."

Colors
Halsey

"everything is grey. his hair, his smoke, his dreams. and now he's so devoid of color, he don't know what it means"

Tongue Tied
GROUPLOVE

"take me to your best friend's house. i loved you then, i love you now"

Hey Brother
Avicii

"hey brother, there's an endless road to rediscover. hey sister, know that water's sweet but blood is thicker"

"what if i'm far from home? oh, brother, i will hear your call. what if i lose it all? oh, sister, i will help out. if the sky comes falling down, there's nothing in this world i wouldn't do"

Best Song Ever
One Direction

"and we danced all night to the best song ever. we knew every line, now i can't remember how it goes but i know that i won't forget her. cause we danced all night to the best song ever"

Spotify: