Prologue

"Katt, I don't think I can do this." Young Ebony cried. "I want to stay with you, and build more-vine castles." She said, staring the navy blue pool reflecting the navy blue sky above their planet.

The spacecraft was right beside us, patiently waiting to separate us, by taking me to earth. It had a huge combustion chamber.

"It's going to be ok, Ebony, I know well see each other again. Besides, we both know you will love earth." Katt said softly. "But my preference will always be to stay here with you rather than leave to earth." Ebony breathed. They where holding each others hands firmly. A tear slid down Katt's cheek, then fell onto the hard dusty ground. "Maybe we will communicate somehow..." Katt said. Ebony looked at the ground. "How could radio waves possibly travel to a different universe." Ebony pointed out. "Well, mom and dad can figure something out." Katt said. They where both crying now. "I love you" Ebony breathed. "It won't be forever, well see each other soon. Its better like this...our powers could ignite and hurt someone if we stay like this. I love you too, Ebony." Katt said. Ebony nodded, agreeing. They hugged one last time before dad called for Ebony to go on the Spacecraft. "Good bye...Ebony." "Good bye Katt." They said.

Ebony ran onto the Spacecraft, before she could start to resist. They waved to each others tearful faces in till they couldn't see each other any longer, which seemed to take a sickly small amount of time. Ebony cried into her father's shoulder.

That was the last time the two sister's would see each other in years.