Chapter 16

The next day, mom explained that the reason why King Lyonx's troop had been so much bigger and stronger; she had seen the spaceship that had been previously guarded by Katt and dad and some other people.
"We cannot fret about it." She told me afterwards
"That won't make a difference. What we can do, is continue to train so that we can help them and fight King Lyonx's troop." She stated.
"But not just by ourselves." I sighed.
"Maybe one day you will find people who you can work with." Mom suggested.
My mind automatically snapped back to the 7. Jenna and Hazel where Analians too! I couldn't restrain from telling her any longer.
"There are more Analians on earth." I blurted out.
I know it wasn't exactly the best thing to say, but sometimes I feel like the best way to get something off your chest is to just come out and say it to start the conversation.
Mom looked at me, seemingly shocked but with a hint of recognition at the same time.
"The other Analians is something I can't help you with. You and them will have to figure things out together." Mom said quickly.
"What? Why? They don't even know what they are-
"I have trained you sufficiently and have always been monitoring everything in your life. There has come a time when I know their are things I can not help you with-things you must face alone."
She sighed.
"Thats why I need to show you something that could help you."
She turned towards the tiny back door in the house. Beside it, was a door that led to our basement.
She turned the knob and I followed her down the wooden stairs.
It didn't look like much, but I knew what was on the other side of the wall. A secret training room with a couple Analian books and a few equipment.

The room we where standing in was a carpeted room with some moving boxes and a few things we just decided to leave down here.
I had suspected that what ever she wanted to show me was in the training room. "Aren't we going into the training room?" I asked.
"There no longer is one over there." She said.
I checked the wall, doing the familiar cast that I had always done in every single house I had lived in.
Nothing happened.
I didn't freak out, since I knew mom would have an explanation for it, but I was still shocked.
"I have been spending lots of time creating a new training room , one that is a lot more elaborate and will hopefully better prepare you for fighting off King Lyonx's troops."
She made a bunch of delicate motions with her hand, and tapped on the wall.
It transfixed its self as if it where quickly disintegrating.
On the other side, there was a training room about 5 times the length of the house.
I stepped inside, mesmerized.
It had one room that was just a giant simulator, so that at the control panel on the other side of the glass wall, you can control everything inside the simulation.
Tons of different high tech machines lined one of the walls, with a bunch of gymnastic equipment on the other side.

On the left wall, there was a huge bookcase and table with some paper and pencils, presumably for studying how to battle King Lyonx's troops.
"Mom-how did you do this? This is beyond the highest possible level of Analian creative power." I asked.
"I just focused on what thing at a time- and I have been working on it for a long time. It took about 5 months." Mom told me.
I had also noticed that there wasn't just one piece of equipment- there where several pieces of each.
"Why did you make it so large and with so much equipment if it's only me and you who are going to be using it? Who else where you thinking could use it?" I asked, pretty sure I knew the answer, but just wanting to be certain.
"Remember how I was telling you there are things you must do alone now that you have been trained to this level? I meant that you can now continue your training here, and you can decide what you want to do and who can come in here- as long as you tell me first. 
It's time for you to prove to me you can handle battling King Lyonx." She said, even more serious than she normally acts.
"But- I can't face King Lyonx's troops on my own,  and even if I could- why me?" I asked, bewildered about the fact that mom was going to just let go of the reigns entirely.
"Your not on your own, you said it yourself- there are lots of  Analians on earth, I'm letting you unite with them to face King Lyonx's troops.
For the second part of your question- 'why you?', every Analian has to do a specific deed to prove to there parents or trainers that they are self reliant and know the ways of Analians and how to fight.
It may take some time for you to decide how your going to prove that to me- but I know your ready for the challenge.
You can recite and comprehend every piece of information in the Analian books, you know all the techniques- now I want to know if you know how to ostend those behaviours and information in your life." She recounted.

I pondered what my task for quite a while- It almost didn't
feel like a task, since everything was entirely up to me, and maybe my the 8, if they decided to unite with me.
I wish they could- they all have such powerful skills that could even be improved in training.
I wasn't sure how I would ask them about all this, or even if we where all ready to take on this challenge at all, but I knew one thing- I had to try.
This could enable the chance of finally getting to help battle King Lyonx for my father sister's sake and everyone else on Analia.
Even if we end up killing one troop- I am determined to try and to everything I can to help them, and I've always been so sick of staying on earth and letting everything happen, just so (I quote mom) "me and Katt are safe". There are to many lives at risk- possibly the whole 
sane version of Analia, being replaced by some of King Lyonx's modified melomaniac soldiers. 
I've been waiting for this my whole life- I can't back down just because I'm afraid I can't do it- I have to train as best as I can- I have to help save my father and sister.