Chapter 1

I was nervous, really nervous. It was my first day of school, at a new french immersion school that didn't seem to be as populated as my ancient school.
But I was still nervous, and not for the reasons that you would expect.
I am always worrying that someone might find out about my home planet, ( and the fact that I actually HAVE LIVED at a different planet) but the only way they could find out about that is if someone found out I have no legal documents, so.... yes, I worry about very unlikely things sometimes.
The only one who could figure that out would be the administration, but me and my mom worked our ways around that happening.

Anyway, I was getting ready in some clothes that I personally thought where low profile; yoga pants and a grey sweater... I don't think the word alien will pop out from wearing that.
I was in my bedroom ,  in  the  attic  of  our  little  blue  house, looking around on my dresser ( which I had painted a shade of baby blue a couple years ago) for a suitable binder which had not been completely filled with undiscorvered dimension graphs of my home universe.
I found a nice navy blue binder, but the search did not seem worth it, since it kept me wondering if my sister, Katt, ever made dimension graphs, too.

But I didn't have that much time to think about that.

My mom came into my room, wearing her usual pyjamas with her tree-slippers and an elm tree documentary.

As you may have already noticed, she loves trees.

I thought about why ,when we came to earth, she became a waitress, and didn't pursue her dream job of being a forester.
I guess it was because she wanted a  profile that made it seemed like she didn't have much money, esspecially since we have a tiny but rusticly charismatic  house. Well, it looks like we have a tiny little house, but my mom's magic enabled us to put a charm on the secret entrance to our humongous basement, and it evidently made our humongous basement, too.

"Are you organised? Perfect, just as usual." She said kindly, reminding me that she was there.
Her curly brown  hair  was  tied  up  in  a  bun, making  her  bright  blue  eyes  even  more  expressive.

I  never  got  her  curls, but  I  have  the  same  shade  of  dark  brown  hair, but with  my  dads  dark  green  eyes  and complexion, at least that's what I hat I've been informed. 

She kissed me on my cheek bone, weirdly in the same spot every time. I smiled...nervously, again.

"I guess I better get going...its already 8:00 and the bell rings at 8 twenty." I said. You could tell my mom was busy studying my expression appraisingly, trying to figure out how I felt about this school transitions. 
"OK, goodbye. Don't worry, nothing will happen." She reassured me.
"I know..." I muttered quietly.
I  went  to  the  living  room  in  the  front  of  the  wooden  house and  kissed  Gabby  (my  bicolor  brown  tabby  cat)  on  the  forehead. Then I left.

That was the last few moments before I would head off to Ecole George McNowell, where I would meet lot's of great friends...and my doom.