BACKGROUND

Fatima Khan
A 17 year old Indian girl travelled to America for her studies with her two little brothers, namely
Arif khan- 13 year old and Asif khan - 8 year old.
She is living with her father's friend Hassan Khan.
She is a simple girl with life and bought up with lots of love.
She studies in a popular school where she's the only girl who wore a hijab. Yet a confident girl and polite with every one . Goes school with Kamala khan daughter of Hassan Khan and are best friends. Other friends with Aisha and sara.
Good in studies and like to watch gaming videos of Indian YouTubers.

Liam Vincenti
A 33 year old man. Named for his cruelty and ruthless behaviour. Don't think twice to kill. A boss who ruins the mafia world.
Parents name John vincenti (Father) and rose vincenti( step mother).
His father was cruel ans used to abuse him in his childhood by brutally beating his biological mother in front of him until she died or used to beat him (Liam).
His step mother does not care bout his existence.
With such a childhood he end up becoming a mercyless mafia.
Also his father made him thinking that women are nothing but sl*ts who should be used for fulfilling men desires. And should be thrown away after that.

—————————————————————————
I WONDER HOW THEY WILL GONNA END UP TOGETHER?

Hope u guys will enjoy it....
Assalam alaikum