Chapter 16

Author's pov:

FATIMA'S OUT FIT:)

FATIMA'S OUT FIT:)

Liam and Fatima came here to stay with Liam's nanny. They were greeted by many servants and then came a lady wearing a chicken sari she smiled at Liam and Liam kissed her hands.

Aww!!!
So cuteeee!!
I can't believe it!

Nanny: "You must be Fatima, Liam's wife, right."
Asked in a sweet voice.

Fatima nodded and blushed after hearing 'Liam's wife' while Liam smirked at her.

Nanny: "Aww look at you, you are so beautiful and innocent. When I got the news about Liam's marriage I thought that he must've gotten married to a woman who had seduced him but look at you, now I wonder why Liam was eager to marry you."

Fatima blushed more .

Nanny: " oh I'm so sorry, I didn't introduce myself. I used to be Liam's nanny but he's more like a son to me. You can call me Aabha."

Aabha?!

I'm supposed to call her out with her name?!

No auntie, khala , fuppi nothing?!!

Just Aabha!!!

Aabha: " what are you thinking so much? Come on I've made so many dishes for you!"

Aabha took both of them to her dining room and after settling down she called maid to bring food.

Fatima was right now on cloud 9 after starving the whole day this was a present she got

Fatima was right now on cloud 9 after starving the whole day this was a present she got. She was drooling at the site of food. Aabha was smiling looking at her reaction whereas Liam was giving her hard glares.

Aabha: "Beta what are you waiting for? came on start eating!"
Said enthusiastically .

After getting a green flag from Aabha she prayed dua and started eating . When the food touched her taste buds it felt like she was in heaven for a moment.

Fatima: "Mmmmmh (moaned) ......... food is soo delicious Aabha. For a moment I thought I came back to India. Jazakallahu khairan Aabha!"

She was still eating unaware of the things she did with her moan to Liam . He got frozen for a moment and then gulped hard to control unholy thoughts coming in his mind. After calming himself down he started eating but not Indian food.