Chapter 27

Author's pov:

this girl standing in front of the mafia boss , who rules the mafia world, actually have the guts to ask him whether he was a gay. Looking at Liam's expression , who was shocked with an understatement.

What f*cking things roam inside her mind?
Gay ?!! do I look like one? Looks like she have a doubt. Maybe she never have a look of my d***. Seriously??

Liam: " what did you just said?"
Asked to make sure whether what he heard was true.

Fatima: (gulped) " I......uh...... are you gay?"
Asked looking anywhere but him.

Liam: " what... why did you asked?"
Asked still can't believing it

Fatima: " Well.... You see.... Those two girls were doing that together..... and...... I thought....... Do you too do that with.... With another..... man?"
She asked, fidgeting with her fingers, never looking at him.

Liam: " neither they nor I are gay!"
Said in an attempt to explain .

Fatima: " then why they were doing... that.... Together? And not with any other men?"
Asked getting confused .

Liam: " because that's fun you might have noticed by looking at their faces, If you want, I can make you experience that too!"
Said proudly .

Fatima: "Eww! what kind of Husband are you? How could you let your wife do that with someone else and that too that someone is a girl?"
Said angrily.

Liam: " oh, don't worry! I won't restrict my wife from any kind of enjoyment!"
Said with a smirk.

Fatima: " enjoyment?.... But.... I won't say the same for my husband.!"
Said making faces.

Liam: " So you don't want me to do that with someone else?"
Asked in amusement .

Looks like her wife is jealous. at this moment, she was looking extremely cute first time in his whole life, He was getting amused by the fact that someone is getting possessive for him. And that someone is his sweet little wife.

Fatima: " not you Baba, I am talking about that someone... you know.... Who would be my true future husband!"
She said softly .

His face turned dark, after hearing about another man from his wife's mouth . How could she think about that? She is his wife. Not someone else.

Liam: " what do you mean by true future husband?"
Asked in dangerously low voice .

Fatima: " why are you overreacting? Aren't you the one who actually said me that ' You should know your place. You're not more than a b-word for me' right? You told me that aren't you? It's not like you will fall in love with me after saying that right?"
Said snapping at him.

Liam didn't said anything after that. Can't this girl see that he's been most polite in front of her. But still it can't change the fact that he would never fall in love with anyone after........

Liam: " go to the room and rest!"
Said in an expression less voice .

After saying that, he went away, where as Fatima can see that somehow he got hurt by her words. She sighed and went rtowards their room.

_____

Lucus brought Kamala to his mansion. She was not in a great mood to enjoy the beauty. As he went inside the mansion, his mother, Amelia looked at them in confusion. She pitied looking at Kamala's drenched, fragile figure. She went towards her and covered her with a blanket and made her sit on the couch.

Amelia: "Sweet heart, what happened to you?"
She asked worriedly and was about to give her a glass of water.

Kamala looked at her. Her eyes which was just now filled with sorrow changed to hatred.

Kamala: "why don't you asked to your rapist son?"

__________________________________

I'm kinda fan of Fatima's attitude😍 she always gets Liam taken aback. I mean any other girl would have been extremely shock but our Fatima...nah!....she gotta differs swag 😎 you know.

About Kamala calling Lucus as a rapist...what do you guys think about?
Do lemme know about your opinion.

Hope so you like this chapter !
Don't forget to vote and comment

Assalam alaikum