Chapter 18

Author's pov:

Lucus's hands were placed on his cheeks and eyes almost at the edge of coming out from its sockets . He was looking at the girl in front of him with eyes red. Everyone in the nightclub became pin, drop silent.

It was shocking cause may be lucus is not as scary as Liam but still after him he is the most dangerous man and the one who has been punched by Kamala a school girl!

Kamala: " Where. Is. Fatima?"
Said in between her paintings.

Lucus: " Fa-....what?....who?......"
Said still looking confused.

Kamala: " Yes! Fatima, my sister, WHERE IS SHE!???"

She took a hold of his collar and shake him.

Kamala: "WHERE IS SHE!"
She shouted.

Lucus: "C-calm down, girl ,common,  now explain me in detail, what's the matter?"
Said while removing her hands from his collar.

Kamala: "M-my Fatima, your a**wh*le boss took her to marry ."
She explained.

Lucus: "My......Liam?.....He got married?"
Asked not believing her and the broke down in laughter.

Lucus: "Oh my goodness! Are you kidding me— Aahh!"
Kamala punch him again but now on stomach.

Kamala: "Stop laughing! You idiot!"
Said angrily

Lucus: "Okay! Calm down girl ."

Kamala: "I don't know what's going on between you two, I just wanna see my friend."
Said getting on the verge of crying.

Lucus : " Hey! It's alright just explain me what happened to her?"
Said in a soft voice.

Kamala: "He wanted to marry me forcefully so I ran away but.... He took Fatima, please tell me where is she?."
Said while looking down.

It was hard for Kamala too, they were best friends , but she don't even know whether she's alive or not.

Lucus: "Don't worry, I promise I'll let you meet her okay?"

Kamala: " Really?"
Said happily.

Lucus: "How can't I."
Said with a sweet smile.

Meanwhile a friend of Lucus brought them both orange juice. Lucus raised an eyebrow.

Lucus: "What's this for?"
He asked.

Friend: "Uh...it's just I thought you guys might have gotten tired after talking too much and ( looking towards Kamala) don't worry it does not contain alcohol just a simple orange juice."
Said with a slight smirk.

Kamala: "Yeah , thank you."

She took it cause she was really thirsty and lucus took one too after drinking they again started talking about Fatima and Liam for sometime but suddenly Kamala felt dizzy and was about to fall but Lucus hold her quickly .

Lucus: "Are you okay?"
Asked in a worried voice.

Kamala: "I-i donno.... I'm feeling dizzy."
Said while squeezing her eyes closed and clutching lucus's hands tightly.

Friend: " I think maybe she's tired."
Out of nowhere Lucus's friend came.

Lucus: "May be......"
Still confused.

Friend: "Why don't you take her to a room?"

Lucus: "What.....How could I ?"
Asked worried

Friend: "Common, she needs rest buddy."
Said with smirk.

Lucus: " Ugh fine."

He supported her by holding her shoulders and  made his way towards his room .

He made her lay down on the bed and sighed in relief because on their way Kamala was behaving weird and making things difficult for Lucus.

Kamala: "WhY iS it sooooo hOt?"
Said in a drunk voice.

Lucus froze on his place because Kamala was trying to get rid of her clothes. He bend towards her and stop her by holding her hands.

Lucus: "What the hell are you doing stupid girl?"
Said and then he decreased room temperature .

Kamala calm down a bit and Lucus thought to leave her in that room but when he tried to open the door it was locked from outside.

Lucus: "What the f—"

Kamala: "OWW!!!"
She shouted.

Lucus ran towards her and found her laying on the ground. He picked her up and again made her lay on the bed. He was about to go but Kamala hold his hands.

Kamala: "P-please stay."
Said with puppy face.

Lucus: "I—"

She pulled Lucus and made him sit down on bed beside her they were looking at each other intensely but what made Lucus extremely shock was that Kamala was kissing his jaw , he groaned. Then Kamala moved down towards his neck started trailing wet kisses. Lucus hold her hands unable control.

Lucus: "K-Kamala~"
He called but it sound more like a moan.

Lucus had been trained to control himself in such situations as being a mafia but holding himself from her is not that easy.

He was getting inside the feeling of her wet lips on his neck . Kamala was now kissing his Adam-apple she bite it a little and got a groan in return . She moved back and looked in his eyes. Drink now started having its effect on Lucus too. Their both gaze were filled with desire for each other.

Lucus raised his hands and cupped her face . Kamala leaned towards him and then connect their lips. Lucus lose his last control and started kissing her . He bit her lower lips, in return she moaned taking advantage of it he pushed his tongue inside her mouth . Kamala shivered a bit but soon started replying him with her tongue......

—————————————————————————

What do you guys think about Lucus and Kamala??

Well I can tell you that in next chapter you'll see their.........(clearing throat)😳😅

BTW hope you guys like this chap.

Don't forget to vote and comment

Assalam alaikum