Chapter 6

Author's pov:

Liam was getting furious with the passing time. Fatima's ignorance Was hurting Liam's ego. I mean there isn't any girl in the world who can live without glancing him once he wasn't looking that bad today he thought. But what's wrong with this girl?

And now he cannot endure it . It is okay if he took the first step. I mean it's just once.

Till the time Lucas came whit his drink and sat beside him in front of Fatimah. And his assistant Aaron stand behind Liam.
Liam was quite irritated because of their presence. He glared both of them, but they simply ignored him.
After losing his patient, he finally spoke

Liam: "what a girl like you doing at a place like this?"

Fatimah hear a low husky voice from which shiver ran down her spine. His voice was very attractive 'Astagfirullah' she thought.

Fatima looked up in his baby blue eyes 'OMG, he's hot actually', she took all her courage and said

Fatima: " well actually I don't have choice but to stay here, uncle."

😐.............

Lucus chocked in his drink and started coughing badly after, he broke down into laughter and Aaron kept his hand on his mouth to hold his laughter but unable to hold started laughing silently.

Meanwhile Liam was expressionless and shocked about what had happened to him, right now. Uncle! UNCLE! Seriously?!

He was still looking at Fatima, who was looking at Lucas and Aaron curious to know the reason behind their laughter. Her eyes was as pure as ocean. Drops of innocence was dripping from my face.

Fatima: "Umm did I said something wrong?"

Lucus: " No it's just 😂😂😂😂😂...."

Liam: "Enough!"
Shouted from which Lucus finally stopped laughing.

Liam: looking towards Fatima "and dare you call me uncle again "

Fatima: " okay. Umm I'm sorry "

Liam: "Good."

Lucus: "So what's the name senorita?"

Fatima: "My name's Fatima khan."

Lucus: "That's a beautiful name. By the way I'm Lucus and this buddy sitting next to me is—"

Liam: "Liam, my name's Liam "
Cutting off Lucus in between .

Fatima: "Liam as in (pointing towards the wall) Liam Vincenti?"

Liam: "yup, this is my club."
Said casually

Fatima: "Oh"

It's all she was able to say out of shock. Because he was a mafia . A real MAFIA!!!! The one who kills. Are criminals. The one she used to read in the novels. A real mafia. And-and he's so handsome, just too old. But a MAFIA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Liam: " Breath Fatima "
He said calmly

Fatima let out a sharp exhale which she didn't know that she was holding . And just keep looking at him. Her name coming out of his mouth was sounding like a melody to her.

Liam: " like what you see."
With a smirk

Fatima: looked down hurriedly " uh um I'm sorry I didn't mean to.."

He resembles someone Fatima thought then she looked to her tab on which techno gamerz video was playing. She remembered 'ofc' she thought.

Fatima: " umm if you don't mind can I say you something?"

Liam nodded

Fatima: "You look like someone."

Liam: "aren't boys use those line to flirt with girls?" Said with a smirk

Fatima: " N-no I didn't mean like that, I-I just..."

Liam: "it's alright...... who"
Said indicating the person he resembles to.

Fatima: " yeah, actually it's a game character."

Fatima took out her phone and type something in google and show a pic to Liam.

LIAM S KENNEDY:)

Liam looked at the picture but said nothing.

Lucus: "well....it actually looks like you Liam"

Liam looked at Fatima who was looking back at him with hopeful eyes waiting for an answer.

Liam: " Hmm"

Just hmm and nothing else ? This was embarrassing she thought and took back her phone.

Lucus: " By the way Fatima I—-."

Kamala: "hey Fatima let's go to our room I got the keys I'm so tired."
Said cutting off him in between.

She was looking tired and messed up due to dance . Fatima can understand it. Before she could say anything Lucus spoke

Lucus : " I am not done with her kid."
Said to Kamala annoyingly

Kamala: irritatingly " But still I'm taking her back, 'adult'."

—————————————————————————
😂😂😂😂😂
How was the chap
Did you guys like it?
BTW can anyone help me with a problem
I'm unable to apply pictures in the middle of the story can you explain me how does it works?
Please

Assalam alaikum