Chapter 28

Author's pov:

It was four in the morning , Fatima woke up as she was feeling uncomfortable. When she came into her senses, she could feel wetness between her legs. She got up from the bed and ran towards the washroom to get to know that she got her periods.

But the thing to be worried about was that, she didn't got necessary products, as she was forcefully brought to this mention and during the time of shopping, she forgot to buy these things. She got tense, not knowing what to do after that.

After sometimes waiting in the washroom, she decided to go down and find a maid, but she was also aware about the fact that it is four in the morning and maybe all the maids are sleeping. But then to She decided and went out.

As she was descending downstairs , she saw that lights of the kitchen were on. She went inside the kitchen and saw that Alice a maid was standing making coffee. Alice was making coffee for Liam.

Fatima: " Alice Aunty!"
She called her

Alice: " oh dear! Why are you up?"
She asked being worried

Fatima: " actually, I need your help Anty."
Said softly

Alice left all her work and came towards her stroking her head.

Alice: " Yes dear, what do you want? You don't have to be worried about anything."
She asked in a sweet voice

Fatima: "Umm... I got my periods... And don't have things."
She said, making poppy face

Alice: "Aww.... It's alright I will give you mine."

After saying that, Alice went back to her room and bought a packet of tampons and handed it to her. Fatima was looking at it hesitantly.

Alice: " what happened dear? Is anything else bothering you?"
She asked, not knowing the reason about her being hesitant

Fatima: " actually, I never used it, but no worries , I will use it anyway."

After taking it, she went back to her washroom, read the instruction on the box and use it, feeling weird as she never used it before. As it was still 4:30 in the morning, she went back to sleep.

Fatima directly woke up in the morning at seven. Due to the light race falling on her.  She felt the bed beside her has deepen, Liam was sleeping only with his boxers on. Fatimah sighed as no matter what she need to get used to it and went to the washroom.

Fatima could have slept anywhere in the mansion, but Liam doesn't trust his father and stepmother. It's not like he cares about her. But in deep inside his heart, he never wanted anything bad to happen her.

After using washroom, Fatima came out looking like a crying mess. She was crying like hell and covered her mouth with her hand, in order to avoid making sounds. Liam woke up after hearing hiccups sounds made by Fatima as she was crying since a long time.

As soon as he looked at her fragile figure crying like hell, he immediately stood up and went towards her patting her head.

Liam: "What happened, Amore?"
Asked as softly as possible.

Liam: "did anyone hurt you? (Fatima didn't spoke but kept on crying) please say something."

He brought her near his chest to comfort her. Right now Liam was feeling a burden in his chest as his girl was crying and apart from that he couldn't help her out. After sometime crying in his arm Fatima finally spoke.

Fatima: "I(sob) can you(sob) please call Alice aunty?" She asked lowly.

Liam nodded and made her sit on the couch . He made a call to Alice and asked her to meet Fatima. But unfortunately Alice was out for buying groceries and could not return home at least till one hour..

Liam: " she won't come back till one hour what do you say?"
Ask impatiently

Fatima: " I will wait."
Said wiping of her tears

Fatima could have simply asked for another maid, but she was too shy and Alice was the only one she got comfortable with.

Liam: " say me what's the matter."

Now he got irritated and asked her in a serious voice. Fatimah didn't wanted to say anything, but he forced her. At last, She finally decided to say .

Fatima: " I got P.... That string..... got lost."
Said hesitantly and blushed looking down

Liam: " what string?.... If you can't find it out, then buy another one!"
He simply stated

Fatima: "Ugh!!!!.....why don't you know anything!"

Tears were still running out of her eyes as she was still tensed. At the end when Liam still couldn't understand, Fatima asked him to read the description on the packets of tampons.

Liam: " oh! now I see what's the matter. Why don't you just........take it out?"

________________________________________
Aww.....that was so cute. Dont you think? (*Shake her head) Now let's be serious! OMG! I hope nothing gets serious! 🙏

Hope you like this chapter don't forget to vote and comment

Assalam alaikum