Chapter 30

Author's pov:

Liam was drenched under shower , He needed at that very moment as his wife was in front of him with legs wide open. Only he knows what kind of energy he required to control himself. He never felt this kind of feelings with any other woman , as if this woman has done some kind of magic on him.

Her smell, her heavy breaths, her moan, her skin Everything was driving him crazy. Specially the skin as Fatimah never exposed her body except her palms and face. But today he touched her. He literally touched her!!!

At that moment Liam was feeling extremely hot, but after standing about half an hour under the cold shower he cooled down but was still thinking about her.

' She always cover herself even during the summer, never showed her hair to anyone, not even me, Woman would die to come on my bed, but she?... today I even learned a new thing about her.... She never touched herself!?!! I mean it's a normal thing!..... to have desires..... and she is just a teenager... sometimes I doubt that she's a human or not..... why this girl always gets beyond my thinking. She is just like my moth—'

Liam sighed. Today unwantedly that girl has raised her respect in his heart. She made him remember his biological mother, the only women he could ever respect, which he used to think ... but now his wife was about to become the next one. May be.....

Liam smiled, a smile which never came on his face since years, because he never got a reason to smile, this snatched away his happiness, they don't wanted him to be happy ever again, they wanted to build a devil from him, which, apparently today he is, but maybe She's changing him.....

_____

Kamala was sitting on her bed, which was used to be Husband 's bed but right now it's their bed.

Husband ?

So the thing is that , when Kamala accused Lucas her rapist to his parents, no doubt, that they shouted him, and even raise hands on him, which was enough to broke his heart, they compensate her with anything but all she told the was that 'what am I going to do with your money if the precious person of my life is not ready to accept me?' And it broke their heart.

They all went to her house again but still her parents were not ready to accept her, after a lot of chaos, her parents came to a conclusion that if lucus is seriously regretting, then he should take responsibility of their daughter and marry her.

They asked lucus to convert himself as a Muslim And marry their daughter. Kamala was scared and broken, but didn't got guts to oppose her parents.

Her chain of thoughts broke and lucus entered the bedroom. He was looking extremely stressed, but still he smiled softly Kamla.

Kamala: " You will sleep on the couch and I will on bed."
She ordered in a stern voice

Couch of the room was small, not even Kamala could sleep there, but still, he smiled at her

Lucus: " it's okay if you're comfortable with it I'm also fine—."
He was cut off by Kamala

Kamala: " I didn't ask neither I am a bit concerned about my rapist!"
She snapped at him rudely

Lucus extremely bad with her reply, but still he smiled at her and went to the couch. He laid on the couch legs curled up and tried to sleeping on it despite of being uncomfortable.

Kamala also laid on the bed and slept with the same hatred towards lucus Not understanding the fact that, that one night affected both of their lives.

__________________________________

How are you guys?
Sorry for the late update!
As I was busy these due to fasting!
Alhamdulillah my fast was great!
What about you guys?

By the way, LIAM IS CHANGING!!!! Don't you guys think?
But sadly Kamala and lucus are not going well!

Hope you guys like this chapter.
Don't forget to vote and comment

Assalam alaikum!