Chapter 33

Note: Read the author's note below.

Author's pov:

Kamala excused her self and went to washroom as she wasn't feeling well past for some days . Fatima was left alone in the hall as Liam and lucus were still conversing at another corner. She was trying to look out for them but soon someone call her out.

Woman: " You must be Fatima, Liam's wife?"
Said in a sweet voice making Fatima nod at her

Women: "I'm jennet, an employee in his office!"
Said excitedly.

Fatima: "Oh! I...um.....see."
Fatima said not knowing what to say more.

Firstly Fatima wasn't getting any good feelings for the new woman approached her, but after sometimes the woman still didn't give up and then Fatima too started talking to her. They got a little close to each other due to their conversation. Jennet was a funny women, she was good looking too. Fatima was enjoying it too.

After sometime there came a maid with a tray of juices with the intension to serve them seeing it jennet's eyes twitched in brightness, she called the maid and pointed towards Fatima.

Jennet: "hey, common, have some drink!"
Said cheerfully.

Fatima: "umm..actually no, sorry I don't drink."
Said declining without hurting her feelings.

Jennet: "I know, I know that you don't drink and it's not even alcohol, it's just a simple strawberry juice."
Said insisting her.

After a lot of efforts, Fatima finally agreed to drink the juice. They were still talking about these and those but after sometime Fatima felt as if her world spin around. She soon started feeling dizzy and was getting a bad feeling about it.

She moved back from jennet. Jennet tried to hold back on to her but Fatima left her hand with a jerk. She was now desperately looking out for Liam. Her dizziness was increasing time to time. She was looking in the hall for Liam and jennet was still trying to hold her and Fatima was backing away. She could've used force on her but couldn't do so as the place was filled with people around and she couldn't risk it out.

Finally Fatima spotted him standing in the corner talking with lucus. She almost ran towards him.

After puking out the hell out of her, Kamala was able to stable her self and went back in the hall. She was looking out for Fatima but couldn't find her out instead he saw Lucus and Liam. As she approached them lucus saw her and greet her with a soft warming smile which was obviously gone ignored by her.

Kamala: "I couldn't find Fatima, did you perhaps know where is she?"
She asked worriedly making Liam stiff in his place.

Lucus: "She must be somewhere inside the hall. Don't worry we'll find her !"
Said trying to sooth her

Kamala: "I-I don't know....who knows may be there's an another 'you' inside the hall who might be a threat to Fatima."
Said again referring him as a rapist.

Listening to this lucus heart sank, as he is trying his best to maintain their relationship but still nothing's changing. While Liam was thinking about Fatima.

Soon a pair of hands hugged him from behind making him stunned and he froze at his place. His heart beat was racing a marathon as he could smell her sweet essence from behind. He knew that it was her. Fatima was hugging him. He took out his giant and veiny hands from his pants pocket and placed it above Fatima's smaller and softer ones on the stomach hugging him tightly as if her life depends upon it.

__________________________________

There two important note!

1) please, please, vote for the chapters you read.
I've noticed that Alhamdulillah I got many readers, for which I'm greatful. Getting readers till 40 per chapter is extremely......don't know what to say😅, but I got only 3 to 4 votes per chapter which is not at all fair🥺. Common readers! It doesn't even takes a second to tap on the star that comes at the bottom! Just tap it once! 😁

2) please, please read my second book too.
Look guys/girls my second book is too interesting as this one and if you know Hindi/Urdu so please read it as I'm desperately in need of readers.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/362506004?utm_source=ios&utm_medium=link&utm_content=story_info&wp_page=story_details&wp_uname=sobia_0311

👆🏻this is the link for my another story . If you want me, so I can post descriptions of that story in the next chapter.

Please read it out 🙏

Hope you all like this chapter

Don't forget to vote and comment

Assalam alaikum!