Chapter 17

Author's pov:

Liam kneeled down , his jaw clenched and hands on the place where it pains. Fatima was looking at Liam with teary eyes, she was tense and sat with Liam she put a hand on his shoulder.

Fatima: "ar-are you okay?"
Asked with her tears about to fall.

Liam looked at her with irritation but soon his eyes softened after looking at her tears filled eyes.

Liam: "Actually..... it does hurt."
Said by making fake hurting expressions.

Fatima: " S-so how...I-I .......can I he-help yo—-?"
Said stuttering.

Liam: "Yes of course you can help me by (he took her hands and place it between his legs) rubbing it!"

She can feel his member twitching under her pressure. Fatima froze at her place and she moved her hands back with a jerk. Her face redden like a tomato.

Fatima: " y-you......."
But couldn't complete

Fatima stood up and ran inside the washroom whereas Liam chuckled looking at her reaction and winched a little cause it do hurt him. But still was amazed about their little intimate moment.

'She was taken aback by just touching it, how will she manage when I actually enter inside he-...... wait! Why would I?.......Ugh! Just f*ck off!'

Fatima was looking at her reflection still blushing, she found temperature rising so started fanning herself with hands.

'Ya rab! What was that.......Astagfirullah! Astagfirullah! Astagfirullah!!!!......"

She was chanting it like a mantra. She washed her face and then went out.

Liam was sitting on the couch with doing something on the laptop. Fatima was standing there not knowing what to do next. She was still scared about last night and hesitant to ask Liam . Liam looked at her and sighed.

Liam: " You can sleep on bad I'll be here on couch."
Said without looking towards her.

She nodded and went towards bed , lie down and covered herself with duvet.

———

On the other side , when Kamala came back she was shocked would be an understatement. She got to know that Fatima is the one who sacrificed her self for Kamala's family . She was so sad cause Fatima never goes out anywhere without Kamala it was the first time she went and........

Arif and Asif never stopped asking about Fatima but Hassan uncle would end up bringing excuses but Fatima's parents, out of everything  they were more anxious about Fatima since not even a day had gone without Fatima and her mother's gossip.

Everyone one in Kamala's family were regretting but they didn't had any other choice at that moment. Kamala wished that she shouldn't have gone that day.

With help of CCTV camera out side their house she get to know that one of the man who came that day was present at the club. Without a second thought she went to that night club.

Lucus was having a birthday party in nights club and of course Liam wasn't present there reason no one knows that why he never celebrates birthdays. But with other friends he was enjoying watching str*p dancer. But suddenly he saw a brown girl, the girl who went away after stoleing  his heart.

He felt everything in the background blurred away and everything that left was he and she. And a romantic music playing in the background.

He was smiling at her thinking this all just like a dream. Kamala finally came near him and suddenly he felt a pain on his face like a punch...

—————————————————————————

Do read authors note in next chap