Chapter 8

Fatima's pov:

I came back from my school. I got late cuz I stayed there in the library to study . Today was a normal day until I saw a man in black suit standing at the main door.

What?

They didn't even looked at me once . They just stood like a statue. Well, I opened the door and get inside. What make me more shock was that three man wearing same suit standing beside the couch and a man which I think I saw was sitting on the couch.

Everyone in the family accept Kamala, Dadi and my brothers since they went to a friends house were sitting on the next couch .

Man sitting on the couch: "Where is she?"
Said in dangerously low voice.

Hassan Uncle(Kamala's father): "Sh-she ran away, w-we don't know where is she"
Said with stuttering.

Why is he scared?

Wait I remembered! isn't he that person who was standing behind the mafia guy?

Man sitting on the couch: "so now what back up do you have? Or you know what could happen if you don't."
Said angrily

Hassan Uncle: " A-actually we——-"
Aunty cut him off in between. She placed a hand on his hands.

Aunty: "Actually we do have a backup."

After saying that she pointed towards the place where I was standing. I was just standing there without knowing what is happening . Hassan Uncle's eyes widened he look towards her.

Uncle: "what are——"
She again cut him off

Aunt: "Yes she is the one who'll marry instead of my daughter."

I stood there dumpfounded. Marry? What are they talking about?

The man sitting on the couch look towards me. He looked me up and down which made me uncomfortable. Uncle and bhai was looking towards me with pity in their eyes and guilt in aunty's eyes. But why? What is happening.

The three man standing came towards me.

Fatima: "what is happening uncle?"

The man hold my arms . I started struggling.

Fatima: " Uncle?"
I shouted

They started pulling me . My bag fell down . I tried to get away from them but to my dismay I couldn't.

Fatima: " UNCLE HELP!"

I shouted again but they didn't move from their place. They looked down . Tears welled up in my eyes. I tried and tried but they succeeded to pull me out of the house and then they pushed me in inside a black van.
'Ya Rab please help me 🥺🥺'
—————

6 hours ago

Kamala's pov :

Kamala: " what happened mom?"

I asked worriedly cuz she was crying like hell.
As soon as she saw me she came towards me and hold my hands.

Mom: " ka-Kamala you need to ran away from here."
Said hurriedly

Kamala: " mom what the heck are you talking about?"
Said confusingly

Mom: " Kamala listen to me baby they are be-behind you , you need to ran away from here—"

She said but I couldn't understand a thing who is behind me ?

Kamala: " Mom mom first calm down ( I made her sit on the couch and gave her a glass of water, after a while she calm down) mom now say me what's the matter?"

Mom: " They are some rich people, I-i don't know who but they asked your father to make you marry him o-or else......."
She started crying

Kamala: " Or else what mama?"
I said slowly

Her eyes softened she held her hand high wiped the tears which I didn't even notice came out of my eyes.

Mom: " Don't worry baby I won't let anything happen to you ever!"

She smiled

My father came inside the room . His eyes were red as if he was crying too. He came towards me and hug me.

Dad: " Kamala baby, I'm sorry."

A tear rolled down from his eyes which broke me from inside . The person I've never seen crying today was crying. Oh my poor dad.

Kamala: " it's alright dad , it's alright."
Said in order to calm him down

Mom: " she need to run away."
Said to dad

Dad: "yes,  she can go to my sister's house which is out of town."

I packed my things up and got ready to leave . My parents hugged me for one last time and then I went to dad's sister's house with bhai.

—————————————————————————

🥺🥺🥺
Well I know it was a sad chapter
But aren't it's a part of life?

Let's see what happens next!

Hope you all like it.
Don't forget to comment and vote

Assalam alaikum