Chapter 35

Author's pov:

Author's pov:

Fatima: "M-may be right now I'm not in the correct s-state of mind but still I won't give away my dignity so easily ! L-Liam I'm warning you don't you dare touch me!"

A tear again roll down from her eye as now breathing becomes harder for Fatima. She turned around and now was facing in opposite directions from Liam leaving him in dilemma.

She was still trembling at her place while he was looking at her helplessly.

Today when she slapped him, he didn't felt humiliated instead it was a slap which caused him to come back to the straight path.

He stood up from his place and went out in the balcony. All his life, all he thought was that woman is just a thing with no use except satisfying men's desires. All his life he used hate them, thinking they all are nothing but gold diggers.

But today, when she slapped him to save her dignity, Liam was taken aback .

He was looking at moon outside and remembered his mother, how she used to were loose outfits but couldn't wear her hijab due to his cruel father. No doubts he still misses his mother .

'Why did you left me, mother?'

_____

Two weeks after their little party , Kamala continued her highschool normally except the fact that she ended up announcing in the school that she got a (*clearing throat) sugar daddy.

Kamala hated a girl named Honey which is almost like a Queen B of school. On a particular day when honey was talking about her boyfriend and everyone was praising a lot, Kamala got annoyed and end up saying that she has a better one who's her sugar daddy. Honey challenged her to bring him up on her party the next day.

Right now she's sitting on the bed whereas lucus was working on his laptop on couch. She wanted to ask no... order him to attend the party but wasn't able to collect guts.

Kamala: (clearing her throat to gain lucus attention ) "Umm... I want you to do something."
Said trying to make her voice stern but couldn't.

Lucus snapped his head towards her as it was may be the very first time when Kamala initiated conversation. He smiled at her.

Lucus: "Of course! You can ask me anything and I'll bring it to you!"
Said enthusiastically.

Kamala: (she scoffed) "I'm not asking ! You have to do it anyway! You owe me a lot!"
Said rudely.

Lucus sighed at the return of her wife's rude behaviour.

Kamala: "I want you to come to a party tomorrow night!"
She finally let it out.

Lucus: "Party?"

Lucus was hesitant as tomorrow night needed to be at dinner with some important clients. But still did not wanted to deny request of her wife .

Kamala: "Yes party! As...."
Saying the two words were quite hard for her.

Lucus: "As?"
Said raising his eyebrow.

Kamala: " as........umm.....sugardaddy!"
Said quickly in low voice which was unable to heared by him.

Lucus: "huh?"

Kamala: "Sugar daddy!"

After saying that silence surrounded the atmosphere. Kamala cheeks were now turned red whereas lucus was froze at his position couldn't able to digest her words.

Sugar daddy????

__________________________________

😂😂
Okay okay okay😂😂😂

Poor Kamala 😂.

There's this phrase in Hindi ' Josh mein hosh nahi khone ka' which suites at this moment.

How many of you liked this chap? Comment below.

Don't forget to VOTE and comment.

Assalam alaikum