Chapter 15

Author's pov:

They both reached the mall. Liam brought Fatima for buying Indian dresses as his nanny is an Indian too. Liam parked his car in front of a huge building. They both went inside.

THE MALL:) (A/n: pretend it as empty)

THE MALL:)
(A/n: pretend it as empty)

Fatima was mesmerised by the beauty of mall. It was huge. As they entered mall , they were greeted by all staff members including manager. They all bowed in front of them. Fatima was smiling at them awkwardly .

Female staff were ogling at Liam shamelessly which didn't gone unnoticed by Fatima. She pouted and looked at Liam who was not giving a damn about it.

Liam: "Indian styles for her."
He ordered around.

Fatima thought that he must be buying dresses for her. She got too joyful about it. ' Such a gentleman! Is he buying Indian dresses for me???? Because I'm an Indian? He must have thought that I might love Indian dres——.'

Fatima was thinking while smiling at Liam . Whereas Liam raised an eyebrow

Liam: "We are meeting an Indian women tonight (he leaned down towards Fatima theirs lips were inches away) don't you dare F*ck things up there!"
Said in his deep husky voice.

They were at same position. Their heartbeats were running marathon Fatima's gaze were deep inside his eyes as to find something in a barren empty land where as Liam's gaze were finding loyalty in her eyes 'Is she like all the other women? Will she leave me like others? Can I trust her?'

Their sweet moment was interrupted by a staff who came with some Indian dresses. Liam got two steps away from her and cleared his throat while Fatima was blushing.

A female staff took Fatima in a changing room, she wore dresses without taking off her hijab. Liam selected some of them. After looking at prize tag Fatima's eyes widened. She held yhe hem of Liam's sleeve as to gain his attention and ask him to bend down in action.

Fatima: " Why are you buying such expensive dress??!!!"
She whisper-yelled.

Liam: "Aren't that's all what you girls wanted?"

Fatima: "huh?"

Liam ignored her and went away and Fatima sighed. She was roaming at nowhere in particular when a dress caught her attention . She went towards it and was checking it out and Liam saw her.

Liam: "You want it?"
Asked in his hard rock voice. Whereas Fatima shook her head in denial.

Liam: "Don't lie, you want it right?"
Again forced her.

Fatima: "No I don't want or else you'll think that I'm a gold digger."
Said with a pout on her face. She was looking too cute at that moment. Liam raised an eyebrow that was questioning her.

Fatima: "Yes you do!"
Said still with a pout.

Liam: sighed " Oh just go and try it out!"

Fatima showed a tongue towards him and ran away with the dress while Liam sighed and shook his head in denial.