Chapter 32

Author's pov:

Author's pov:

Their car halted before a huge mention which belong to Lucus. Fatima was mesmerised by its beauty. Since the time Liam entered in her life, she has been watching many new things. All the thing which she used to read in novels.

Fatimah is about to open the door of her car but as soon as she placed her hand on the handle Liam's hand holded her in between. She looked at him, confused. Liam just gave her a look and went out of the car. he came to her side and opened the door for her.

Fatimah raised her hand, amusingly and placed it on Liam's.

Fatima: " such a gentleman are we?"
Said amusingly.

Liam: " Maybe for now, but on bed, I'm very cruel."
Said in his low husky voice.

Fatimah's cheeks turned into a low tint of red, she glared him making him shrugged in response. After they went inside the hall, which was full with royal people. As they went inside, the hall got silent due to dark aura coming out of Liam. Everyone stop in their place. All the women ogling at him making Fatimah hold him closely. He smirked at his wife's jealous behaviour.

Liam was looking at her with an amusing look fatimah gave him a 'what' look in response

After sometime there came kamala and lucus . Fatima was stunned to see Kamala there. She was looking at them with questioning look.

Fatima: "What are you..."
Asked in a stunned tone.

Kamala looked in shame as she very well known with the fact that Fatima was a pure girl not just physically but mentally too and she has committed a very bad sin. Liam raised an eyebrow towards lucus to which his face turned gloomy and eyes filled with regret.

Liam was stunned too when lucus father told him about his marriage as lucus was his friend and Liam was not aware with any girl came into his life.

Liam: "ladies, why don't you enjoy till the time we men talk about some business?"
Liam asked with the motive to talk about it with Lucus.

Fatima nodded whereas Liam and lucus went away. She then turned her attention towards Kamala.

Fatima: "I'm so happy for you !"
Said enthusiastically.

Kamala was shock would be an understatement. She never expected Fatima to be happy about her marriage. Instead she thought about all the chances which could happen to break their sweet friendship.

Kamala: "You are happy? Aren't you going to ask how all this happened?
Asked in a stunned tone.

Fatima: "I don't care! But I'm very happy seeing you getting settled in life and do you know early marriage is a sunnah?"
Said excitedly.

Kamala: "I thought you would get angry."
Said getting at the verge of crying.

Kamala was very happy seeing Fatima supporting her. Her eyes filled with tears and heart with a ray of hope.

Fatima: " why would I? By the way you are looking beautiful Ma shah Allah ."
Said in a sweet voice making Kamala blush.

Kamala: "I was raped."
After sometime she spoke with the motive of telling Fatima the truth making her eyes widened.

Fatima: "Ya Rub! How?
Said in a worried tone.

Kamala explained her everything happened in her life when she was not present there. She was feeling very hopeless seeing her family's behaviour towards her after.... But Fatima handled her very well.

Fatima: "You should be happy about lucus. May be he isn't as bad as you think. Because he could've easy shut you down seeing his wealth but he still took his responsibility."
Said explaining her.

Kamala: "no! He did it just because his parents insisted him!"
Said shaking her head.

Fatima sighed and changed the topic to lighten her mood. While the same situation was going on with Liam and lucus . He explained everything to Liam but he didn't replied anything back .

In Past days, lucus's life has been a living hell. Neither his parents nor Kamala talked to him properly. And whenever they would converse with him, they'd make sure to make him remember that he is a rapist. He was getting distressed day by day.

They came back to Kamala and Fatima after awhile of discussing the matter.

Liam: "let's have a dance"

__________________________________

Phew 😮‍💨
So it's really hard to take out time to write in Ramadan, since I needed to help my mother in cooking!
Well, indeed just getting a good friend is enough to make a day.
I hope Kamala could get a soft corner for lucus as he needed her hug desperately.
What do you think about it?

Hope you like this chap!

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Assalam alaikum!