Chapter 3

Fatima's pov:

So here I'm standing in front of so called parks night club. Yeah, u must be thinking what I am doing in front of the club, but trust me I don't have any other choice .
You didn't understand ? Don't worry. I'll explain you how.

So in the morning we get to know that our educational trip to XYZ museum is today itself and the whole school is going over there including Arif. Asif is not going because he's not well . So we all got ready and from we I mean Kamala Aisha and sara and ofc Arif well Arif is not going to travel with us. He's going to travel with his own friends. There is a bad news and the news is that Jake will going to join us.(sighed) I mean I know that I cannot run away from boys so I need to do this.

There were total of six buses and I was with Kamla Ayesha and Sarah and Jake. We happily started our tour in the name of Allah.

But unfortunately our tire got punctured.

Our bus got punctured in the area where there are no hotels, no shops, nothing except the so-called parks nightclub .

And unfortunate it will take a day to fix this thing . So our School people have contacted the owner of this club and asked for certain rooms for us and luckily they agreed. So we r going to stay here for one including Arif too. But I just getting a feeling something is wrong. I don't know, I I just ...have this feeling something bad would happen. I don't know.

So yeah, at present I'm standing on the gate of this night club . Kamla and other, I don't know why they excited for getting in a club and about other students. They are too hella excited. I mean can't they wait just for few months? They'll already turn 18 and can go any club. Seriously?

Aisha: " it's not just any club Fatimah."

Fatimah: " wow! Now don't say that there are types of club cuz I'm already too tired by studying types of animals"

Sara: " well not type actually,but, it is said that this club is related to (whispering) mafia people."

Fatima: " wait! Mafia people exists in real life?"

Kamala: " yeah ofc!"

Fatima: " As in those in the novels?"

Sarah: " yes!"

Fatima: "ARE YOU KIDDING ME!"

Actually I'm obsessed with mafia and love stories. And today I gotta know that they are real OMG!!

I mean it's not like I want one as my future husband, but just curious how they actually looks like .
Regarding future husband, I want him to have fear of Allah and that's it. Cuz if he has fear of Allah, then he won't dare to make me cry ever.😊
And I just like mafia in the books, not in real

Aisha: " wht are you screaming about?"

Fatima: " actually__"
Kamala cut me in between

Kamala: "she is obsessed with mafia love stories."

Sara: "wow! I thought you as an innocent girl, Fatima ."

Fatima: " I___"

Kamal: " you know nothing."

Fatima: " can we not talk about it?"

Aisha: " looks like someone is gonna find a man today."

Fatima: rolling her eyes " Shut up!"

Kamal: "why are you blushing?"

Fatima: " what?😳 no I'm not."

Sarah: " yes, you are."

Fatimah: " Can you guys please shut up, I don't wanna die the hands of those criminals!"

Aisha: " well, unfortunately they are criminals."

Fatima: " it's better we stay out of this."

Meanwhile, Jake came to us
Jake: " Are you ready to watch a str*pper show tonight?!" Said exitingly

Aisha: "what?!"
Sarah: "Eww!"
Fatima:  " Astagfirullah!"
Kamala: " Shut up!"
We all shouted at the same time. I mean how could some one talk about such stuff especially in public!
(A/N: well ur future hubby don't just talk...)
Thinking about this, will it actually gonna happen inside the club?. Now it's a really big trouble.

Mr John(history teacher): " students be quite and form a line, we r heading inside."

'Ya Allah! Protect me from shaitan.'

Ameen.
——————————————————-
LOOKS LIKE STORY TOOK ITS TURN!
Guys do lemme know about ur opinion on this chap

Do you guys liked it??

Assalam alaikum