Chapter 4

Liam's pov:

Liam: " what the f*ck Jack, why aren't you are able to get the freak who attacked our garage?"
I said throwing one of the files from my desk on Jack's face.

Jack: " sorry sir! We are tr—"

Liam: "f*ck your try, I want the results till tomorrow or be ready for the punishment"

Jack went out and in came Aaron with some photos on his hands walking towards me and put the pictures on my desk.

Liam: " what are these?"
Said looking at the pics that looks like of some b*tches.

Aron: " sir, these are the pictures of some ladies sent by the boss. He asked you to select one for your marriage."

Liam: " what the f*ck man! He won't give up easily. I told that old rag thousand time, but it won't get in his shitty head..... throw them off. I'm not interested."

I said without glancing at those pictures, my father is now getting on my nerves. I don't want to marry any b*tch but he won't stop. Stubborn old rag!

Fatima's pov:

When I entered the club, all I saw was  haram! Haram! Haram!
I can't find even a person without tattoos or without holding drinks, which is obviously alcohol, men and women both are dancing together and even touching. Eww!

Well Haram.

We all find a table far away at the corner of the club where it was not much crowded. I tried my best to get to that table without touching any non-mehrum. But unfortunately, the club was crowded. Do Allah forgive me Ameen

Finally, we found the table and sat on it . Kamala was glancing here and there amusingly as in she was enjoyed every part. Well, it was just a headache for me.

Kamala: " Can't believe that this place is actually owned by a mafia."

Jake: " same"

Sarah: " well not just a mafia but a mafia boss. And I got his name by some research."

Fatima: " or by looking at the walls, that screams 'OWNED BY LIAM VINCENTI' ?"

Sarah: " yeah well you have to look here in there in order to find the name, which approximately is some part of research."

Fatima: "Ugh! Whatever! This place is getting on my nerves. And I want to get out of this place ASAP."

Kamala: " OMG look at dance floor! I wanna join them please."

Fatima: " what? N—-"

Aisha: " Imma wanna go there! Music is getting best out of me."

We were not speaking, but shouting due to loud music .

Jake: "hey ladies, look at those lovie Dovie couple making out at the corner."
Said pointing at a corner.

Kamal: " OMGGGGG"

Fatima: " Astagfirullah!!"
They were not just making out, but they were stripping their clothes ! Oh my eyes needs purification!

A lady looks like she is a waiter, came to us with drinks . Jake took one but we stood behind alhamdulillah that Kamla Ayesha and Sarah didn't took.well can't Trust them after looking at their reaction after entering the club.

Kamala: " okay! I can't control anymore. Do anyone of you wanna join me?"

Jake: " sure why not"
Extending his hands towards her, well she simply ignored

Hehehehhe

Aisha: " I'll join you too"

Sarah: " same here. Do you want to come too Fatimah?"

Fatima: " of course not. It'sHaram."

Kamala: " yeah whatever."
Rolling her eyes, and they all went to the dance floor, leaving me alone.
I sighed. I can't do anything about it. Can I?
Looking around me, all I can see that girls and boys making around dancing shouting like hell and I'm done with this place!

I took out my headphones and my tab and put on a video of techno Gamerz playing  ' the resident evil' game and start enjoying my metime.

I can feel that someone came and sit in front of me on the same table. Well I didn't mind because it was already empty. I just keep playing watching my YouTube.

I don't know why, but I am kind of getting a different aura from him .Dark! That loudly screams, danger! Well I being me ignored it.

—————————————————————————
WELL😳
Who could he be?
Is he Liam?
Did they met?
Well, I know that I have told you that I will be off for five days and my exams are still going on but I'm too eager to post. That's why .....
Enjoy
And don't forget to comment and vote

Assalam alaikum