Chapter 26

Author's pov:

As soon as they arrive to the mansion liam got out of the car before Fatima and started pulling her in mansion She was trying her best to get away from his grip but couldn't fight with his muscular body. He pulled her straightaway to his study.

 He pulled her straightaway to his study

LIAM'S STUDY ROOM~

He pushed a button within his study table, and the wall of left side moved back giving an Entrance to a different room. Liam pulled her to that room. It was weird would be an understatement. Fatima couldn't understand. What is this actually? Room was filled with red lights. Almost everything in the room was red and black in colour. Chains like stuff hanging the ceiling. And many weird things.

 And many weird things

LIAM'S D*NGEON~

Liam: " like what you are seeing?"
said with a smirk.

Fatima: " what the hell is this place? And why is this red in colour? This is so scary. You are a very weird guy.!"
She exclaimed.

Liam: " You yet to see much more things here."
Said as he sat on a red couch across the bed.

Liam: " Come here!"
He ordered

Fatima: " what are you going to do with me?"
Said getting a bit scared

Liam: " your punishment."
Said shrugging his shoulders casually

Fatima: "p-punishment? Why? L-listen to me, I'm..I'm just a child..... a small little kid.... you should not punish a child after all I am even your wife."
Said trying to convince him

Liam: " You always get punished when you do something wrong doesn't matter if you're a child, now come here."
He snapped at her

Since Fatima got no choice, she went towards him and sat beside him on the couch.

Liam: " not here! Between my legs facing towards the bed."
He said in a serious tone.

Fatima: "Huh? (She looked at the place between his legs and again towards him) N-no! NO WAY!"
She shouted.

Liam: " you will!"

After that, he picked up Fatimah and placed her between his legs And crossed his legs in order to secure her and not let her leave.

Fatima: " leave me! What are you doing??"
Said as she was trying to break herself from his legs.

Liam: " stay still lady! You got more to watch today!"

As he said that two women Came from the door Fatima never noticed there wearing almost nothing. Fatima scrunched her nose at their clothing, sense.

Women 1: " Master, what would you like to have today?"
She asked seductively

Liam: "Wel—."
Fatimah cut him off

Fatima: "What is this way for eating dinner? Holding your lady between your legs?"
Said annoyingly

Liam: " your lady?"
Said raising his eyebrow.

Fatima: "N-no I mean—."
Said slightly blushing

Liam: "Well ladies, you gotta pull out a show for the new innocent."
Said looking at Fatima and Smirked.

Fatima  gulped hard looking at the situation she got stuck in. The two women went onto the bed started kissing each other.

Huh???what?????how????why???
What the fudge!!!?????!!!!

After kissing, they got more into each other, they got more intimate And started using different weird things looks like toys for pleasuring each other. Liam was aroused at the moment not because of the intimate moments between the ladies, but looking at the fragile little body between his legs.

One of the hand of Fatimah was placed on his left thighs, touching it softly and the other one was placed on his right leg giving goosebumps all over his body. All the while his gaze was on her, rather than the scene in front of him on bed.

On the other hand, after witnessing the kissing scene, Fatima was zoned out thinking some thing deeply. There was a look of ' what the hell?' on her face. She wasn't actually witnessing the scene rather Deep inside the thought.

After everything got over, the two women went back, leaving Liam and Fatimah alone in that room. Liam freed her from his grip due to which she came back to the real world. She was still looking at him being in a state of shock while he was smirking.

Liam: "Did you like my punishment,Amore?"
Said still smirking.

Fatima: "A-actually...."
Fatima wanted to ask him something, but was hesitated.

Liam: " what is it? Amore."
he asked interestingly and getting close to her.

Fatima: "I....uh...actually.... I wanted to ask you something."
She said, biting her lower lip.

Liam: (groaned) " Yeah, but first stop biting your lips."
Again took a step close to her.

Fatimah immediately left her lips .

Fatima: "umm...Are you... by chance....I mean it's not like it's a bad thing...but...are you—."
Said still hesitated

Liam: " don't test my patience, Amore, what is it? What am I?"
Set now getting irritated and finally got inches from her lips.

Fatima: (Took a deep breath) "ARE YOU A GAY?"
Said closing her eyes ......

__________________________________

Okay so that wasn't expected as a punishment . Seriously, Fatimah can't think anything else but this? I mean I don't blame her cause it looks like there is a chance. What do you guys think?

And you're not dreaming. It is two chapters in one day. Actually, I got a free time today so...

Well, hope you guys like this chapter !

Don't forget to vote and comment !

Assalam alaikum!