Chapter 14

Fatima's pov:

I sat inside the car and give him a hard glare while he wore sunglasses after sometime when he didn't start the car.

Fatima: " Are you waiting for someone?"
I asked him he gave me a glare and then I realised ....

Fatima: "Uh no it wasn't a sarcasm, I just.... I was asking genuinely."
After that he moved his gaze and I sighed in relief.

Liam: " seatbelt!"

Fatima: "Huh?.....Oh"

Firstly I didn't understood what he meant by a single word but then I realised I didn't put on my seatbelt.

I tried hard for pulling that stupid seatbelt but..Ugh! It's so tight !!!
Liam sighed annoyingly and suddenly our faces were inches away I can feel his warm breath on my face and can smell his man cologne. I took a deep breath and then he moved away after doing my seatbelt.

 I took a deep breath and then he moved away after doing my seatbelt

Oh he's looking so attractive while driving too!

Shut up Fatima!!

———

Liam's pov:

My nanny somehow gets to know about my f*cking marriage. I wanna kill that b*stard who spread news. Yes my nanny! After my mother died she was the who took care of me. My father appointed her he took care of me just like my mother. But after my father realised that she is giving happiness , he fired her and again I was alone but I never forget her. After taking the seat of mafia boss the first thing I did was to find her. And I promised my self to never let anyone hurt her . Well,she forced me to stay at her place with Fatima.

Fatima

That name is so peaceful. She never fails to make my heart run a marathon whenever we get close to each other. Her face is so innocent. Her eyes are as pure as ocean. Sometimes she acts just like my mo—-

No!

F*cking no!

I know that this is all her act. I know that she's a part of my f*cking father's plan. I know all the women are wh*re. I will never trust her!!!

But then whenever we come closer her eyes make me froze on the spot.

——-

I got a call from father and f*ck he was again coming up with new schemes to harass me. I was so f*cking broken but now I'm used to be alone . No ones there to ever comfort me.

When I came inside the room I saw her standing in balcony her back was facing me. It feels like as if positive energy was coming out of her that all my problems can be solve by her.

I don't know what got inside me but I made my way towards her and covered her small fragile body with my muscular one. I bought my face towards her one of the cheek and her sweet smell filled my nose. Even her smell was calming me. We stayed like there for sometimes.

And then I realised her place. I pushed her towards the wall when she tried to inquire. I can see fear in her eyes but f*ck I don't care.

After leaving her she ran and.....wait....did she just bumped her head on the door? What the f*ck?! I can't believe she actually did that. How old is she 5? I-I froze at that moment cause this was too much to handle.

After noticing the look on my face she blushed hard and ran away . And I shook my head in denial.

I can't believe this girl!

———

We sat inside the car where I asked her to put on seatbelt and she can't even do that now I started regretting this marriage.

I sighed annoyingly and then came closer to her to put on her seatbelt but with that I realised our close proximity. Again her sweet smell filled my nose and my heart started running in a hoarse speed. I done her seatbelt and moved back to my place.

—————————————————————————

Hey guys I know the chapters are too small.
But I can't help it .
So can you suggest whether you would like to have small chapters every day or big chapters in every two day?

Hope you like this chapter!!

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Assalam alaikum