Chapter 34

Author's pov:

Author's pov:

Liam: "what happened Mi amor?"
Said softly.

Lucus was completely shock looking at the softness in Liam's voice. He never heard him this way.

Fatima: "J-juice.....h-hot.."
Was chanting these words as mantras.

Liam frowned listening to her words he firmly hold her hands and came out from her grip and turned around to face her.

Her eyes were filled with a totally different emotion, may be lust. She was looking at him desperately. Liam cupped her face with hand where as his other hand were holding both of her hands.

Liam: "Did anybody do something to you,Amore ?"
Again asked in soft voice.

Instead of replying, Fatima was still chanting those words as mantras, she was getting weak with the passing time so she moved and rested her head on Liam's broad chest. Liam understood whole situation and same goes for lucus.

 Liam understood whole situation and same goes for lucus

Liam picked Fatima up in a bridal style and walked away. Kamala was worried about her as she didn't understood why Fatima was behaving like that.

She took a step forward with the intention to go towards their direction but she stepped on her own gown making her lose her balance and closed her eyes ready to meet pain but she didn't feel any instead she felt two hands securing her around

she opened her eyes meeting with lucus eyes. Looking at their position she blushed hard making lucus slightly blushed too awerting his gaze from Kamala he cleared his throat and moved away from her

Kamala: "What happened to Fatima ?"
Asked with a frown

Lucus smiled at her and cupped her face.

Lucus: "Don't worry he'll take care of her."
Said softly.

Any other girl would've easily fallen for him. Kamla was too feeling goosebumps all over her body which is definitely not her first time but again she composed her self.

Kamala: "My mistake, I thought may be he was like you!"
Said tonting making him sigh.

Liam placed Fatima on the bed she was still chanting the same words while her forehead was covered with sweat. Liam was looking too concerned about her.

Fatima: "J-juice.....h-hot.."

With the passing time her voice was getting lower and lower.

Liam: "Sleep Mi Amore! It will help you to overcome ."
Said in a concerned voice.

Fatima was now feeling unbearable heat all over her body and was trying to loosen her clothes. Liam was getting tensed, he picked up AC remote and adjusted the temperature for her and started patting her head to help her easily sleep.

As it was getting too hard for Fatima, now her body started trembling and a tear roll down over her eyes making Liam stiff in his position, right now he was helpless and got no chance but to....

He was looking at her fragile trembling figure lying on the bed, now with heavy heart he moved his hands towards her. He need not anyone's concern before touching any women but today touching his own wife without concern is getting as hard as to touch fire for him.

He placed his hands between her thighs making her flinch back. She immediately opened her eyes and slapped Liam on his face.

He was too shock to even addressed what's happening. Did Fatima just slapped him?

When he looked back at her, she was breathing heavily yet anger was visible in her eyes.

__________________________________

Sup?

Hope you guys like this chap!

PLEASE VOTE

Don't forget to comment

Assalam alaikum!