Chapter One

It was three weeks into the new school year and it was already super boring. As always I was doing pretty good in my classes, my best friend and I were still huge losers, and my cousin was the most popular guy in school. Nothings new. It's not like I don't like my life, I do love it, but there has been no change since, well, my ex. He broke up with me three months before school even started. What a great start to the summer and new year. But, I have not let it get in my way.

" Ady, hurry up!" Mia said in a commanding tone. " I'm coming, I'm coming" I said as I rushed into her car. " Finally, now let's get coffee so I can stay awake during first period." " Yes please I really need it."

Mia Bolton and I have been best friends since kindergarten. She likes drawing and dancing and all sorts of fun stuff. She is extroverted and fun. She is always so confident. She is like sunshine. I am quite the opposite of her. I am introverted and like to keep quiet. I listen more than talk. But I can yap like crazy sometimes. I often like to watch tv and play video games. Just do dumb stuff. I am like midnight rain.

As I stepped into first period math I noticed that Mrs. Coraway gave us assigned seats. Oh god, I was next to Josh. Josh wilder is my cousin. He has been since the day I was born. He is fourteen days older than me and that pisses me off. Josh is the popular guy at school. He is extroverted and funny. He yaps too much. He is on the basketball team and has the dumbest friends ever. Ngl I think his friends hate me, though I do mock them. Sitting next to him was going to be my hell. He is a yapper.

" Look who it is" I say in a sarcastic tone. "If it isn't rat face" he remarks back. " Look who's talking shithead." As I sit in my seat Josh hits me on the arm. I hit back quickly with a disgusted look on my face. Mrs. Coraway begins the class and we all get our stuff out. Josh I was shocked to see had diligent notes, for being a dumbass. Just as the class started, it ended. It was finally time to leave this boring class.

*time skip*

Mia and I quickly grabbed our lunches and sat at our table for lunch. We chatted about what had been going on in our lives and about school. Right as we were about to leave, one of Josh's dumbass friends came up to us. It was the one I hated least.

Well, I might have to break his main friends down for you. There were two main friends of his. Brandon Taylor and Ryan Anderson. Brandon is flirty and confident. A little cocky. I hated him most. I talked to him a bit, mock him often. He has an ego, Definetly. Then there is Ryan, the nicer one. He isn't a total asshole. He seems chill. I talk to him a bit. Not as popular with the ladies as the other two, he seems a bit shy. That's okay though I'm not too popular with men. He is sweeter than the other two.

He came up to us all awkwardly. " Hey Adelynn, oh hey Mia!" Ryan said all shy. "Have you guys seen Josh?" " No, but hey if you find him can you ask him if he is still giving me a ride home? Aunt Lea said he could if I needed." "Yeah I can, thanks anyway."

When I finally saw Josh again later in seventh period, he told me he couldn't. He had practice or something. Mia couldn't because she had an appointment and had to leave early. And I did not have my car. My parents were busy with work. I had no chose but to walk home. I was okay with it though, it gave me some time to reflect. Some time to myself.

I finally got home from my walk from school and noticed something strange. The house across the street had moving trucks parked in front and new cars there. I looked across to see who was moving into the house. As I looked across to see I met eyes with a tall, brunette boy. He smiled and waved to me. I wonder who that could be?

Me speaking
Hi guys!!! Tell me what you think. I got kinda bored and had this idea so why not. If you have any criticism let me know and don't forget to vote and all that stuff!!! Thanks for reading!!! Much apprec!!!