Chapter Four

I woke up from a long sleep to a text. It was from Mia:

I'm so sorry I can't take you to school this morning😫

you to school this
morning😫

It's fine I guess😡
I guess I  could drive
my car
I'll  c ya at skl
✌️

I went out to my car, and as I got outside I saw Brady get into his car. I wonder where he is going? Maybe he had more stuff to move? Eh it's not my business.

I arrived at school and went straight to class. I sat down and got my stuff out. As I looked up, I saw Josh.... With Brady? This can't be. I gave a confused look then blurted out "Brady?"
" Oh hey Ady" he replied. " I thought you didn't start till tomorrow" I asked. " Well he obviously started early idiot" Josh added in. " I don't remember asking you. How do you already know this idiot?" I said. " We met yesterday, we have a few classes together. Do you two know eachother?" Brady asked. " We're cousins" Josh said upset. I was about to rebuttal, but I was interrupted by Mrs.Coraway. The whole time during class Brady and Josh just kept talking while I was trying to focus. I wanted to hit Josh so bad, but I didn't want Brady to see. What did I tell you, it would be my hell.

Later on, in my period four, I saw Brady was also in it. He sat at a table with Ryan. The table was right next to mine. The table he was at barely got anything done. Just a bunch of idiots that fail other than Ryan. Ryan kinda carries that table grades. I kept making eye contact with Brady and slightly smiling. But, I had to focus on my work. Just focus on my work.

When lunch finally came, I ran straight to the lunchroom to find Mia. I finally found her and we sat at our table. We were talking when we were rudely interrupted by the ugliest thing to exist. " Hey dumbass, can I copy your homework later?" Josh said. " In which class?" I answer. " Math, duh. I didn't get to write the work down from today. Can I just have the answers?" " you were busy talking, I'll give them to you, but do you need me to tutor you?" " No you idiot, I just want the damn answers god." " Just give him the fucking answers" Brant cut in. " God one of the only times I'm nice to you and this is how I'm repaid. I'll think about it." " Fine" Josh says sternly. " Goodbye asshole" I say as I wave him off. Brady was with them, as I did not notice, laughed and said hi. I waved to him while giggling a bit. He gave a smile back. Mia gave me a look, but I just rolled my eyes.

Later on, as I was leaving for my car, I was approached by Brady. We talked as we headed to my car. " Hey ady!" He said exited. " Hey Brady." " Watcha doin!" " Nothing much, I'm probably going to head home and do some homework."
" Cool, well you see I know we have a few classes together, and I was wondering if you could help me with them?"
" One day in and you are already asking for help. I can help you, but I'm not sure when."
"Yeah that sounds great. Thank you so so much. When should we do it?"
As he asked that question, we got to my car. As I tried to turn the old thing on, it broke. Oh great another day of walking home.
" You know, I can give you a ride to your house and we can study tonight." Brady said with a wide grin.
" You're that desperate for help Noon? Okay fine, I'm only doing this because you're giving  me a ride."