Chapter Thirty-Two

As we stopped kissing, we both gave eachother a longing look. We gave each other a huge hug and stood there for a minute just holding each other.
When we were done, we ran into his car.

"Where to Miss?"
"To the milkshake place please" I said with a big grin.

As we drove there, we talked about what we missed when weren't speaking, and talked about the whole situation. I realized some things he realized some things. We all did.

God I really missed him. I missed everything about him. I missed his smile and his laugh. I missed his jokes and how much he cares. I missed him. As much as the past two weeks I resented him, I did really miss him.

We sat down in the booth we did last time, and got two milkshakes.

"You know, I really missed you" Brady says as we get the milkshakes.
"I missed you too. and I'm sorry for not really speaking to you and all that jazz."
"I'm sorry for all the stuff I did. Really. I shouldn't have done it."
"So what did I miss in Noon's life while I was silent?"
"Well Brant has started talking to this girl. She seems sweet. Mia and Ryan are going strong and stuff. Conner is as dumb as ever. Josh is joshing. Doing dumb stuff. Hey, did you ever get it figured out with them?"
"Yeah I did. But what's going on in your life?"
"Nothing much. Lots of volleyball and stuff. I've not been doing great in my grades since you've been gone. I will need help  with that like a lot!"
I giggle a bit after he says this and keep a big smile on my face as I look at him.
"Why do you have such a big grin on your face?"
"No reason. I just enjoy being around you. I missed this. I missed us. What does this make us?"
"I'm not sure? What do you want it to be?"
"What do you think about being like a couple or whatever, we don't have to you know and...."
"I WOULD LOVE TO!"
"Brady, lower your voice!"
"Sorry, my bad, I would really like that actually."
"You've got stop interrupting me, this has happened how many times?"
"My bad my bad, GIRLFRIEND!"
"Oh whatever. How are we going to tell the others? Damnit they were right. I did talk to you. Damnit I wanted to be right so bad."
"That's apparent. You are so stubborn you didn't even go to school for two weeks."
"Oh whatever, but really, what should we do? Should we make it all extravagant?"
"Oh Definetly, that is always the way to go in my book. I know you're not one who likes attention, but this would be so fun!"
"Okay fine, I have an idea..."