Chapter Fourteen

As Brady was speaking, he was interrupted. But, it was by someone unexpected. It was Josh.

" Ady, oh my god are you okay? I am so sorry he said that. That was so rude and idiotic."
"Yeah I'm okay, well now I am. I should have never said that stuff about Jessica."
"I think I should go, leave you two alone." Brady says as he gets up. "Again, thank you so much Brady. You are such a good friend. And you can tell me that thing later." I say while wiping my eyes. "Oh , it's not important anyway. I'll see you later. Bye Josh." Brady gave me a hug and Josh a high five. He walked away with a bit of a saddened face.

"Ady I am so sorry he said that" Josh says with sympathy in his tone.
"No it's fine. I should not have said that stuff to him."
"I should have stood up for you. I am so sorry. I was not being a good cousin or friend. And for the record, I don't just hangout with you cause I feel bad. I don't like being nice to you, but you are cool, that's why I hangout with you."
"Awe Josh the softie."
"Whatever. Don't you have something to say about me?"
"You're cool I guess. You could be cooler."
"So what is the deal with Brady. You guys seem into each other. Also even though he is one of my best friends, I would not be mad if you dated."
"It's not like that. We are just good friends."
"Yeah sure, well I think he likes you, but if you guys are just friends, then that is okay."
"Wait really?"
"Ooh you really like him. He hasn't said anything, but I'm pretty sure he does. You are blushing. Ady has a crush!"
"Whatever doofus, just don't say anything."
"Alright I won't, but you guys would be cute together. Are you ready to talk to Brant?"
"I guess I am, let's go."

As I walked back to the cafeteria, I realized a few things. For how much I hate on him, Josh was really a great cousin. He went to me. He cares.
I also learned that it would be okay if Brady and I turned into a thing. But it might not, and that is okay.

I walked awkwardly back to the table. Brant and I went to go have our own conversation on the side. We both apologized and said how we felt awful. Brant also appologized for treating women poorly and about what he said about the girl.
By the end of the conversation, we were joking like nothing had happened. We walked back to the table and apologized to everyone there. Everything was good now. By the time we had to leave, everyone was having a good time. Everything felt like nothing had ever happened.

Gorgeous  (Brady Noon)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara