Chapter Twenty

Still in Brady's pov

Was it really her? I think it is, is she finally talking to me? God she looks so pretty, I miss talking to her. Maybe this could be the chance to talk. I doubt it, I bet she is going to walk away.

"Hey Brady" she said in a nervous tone.
"Hey!" I say excitedly. God why did I say it like that, I sound like an idiot.
"We should talk, you wanna go somewhere?"
"Yeah sure, I know just the place."

As I took her to the garden, I had a realization. This conversation might be what affects our relationship forever. I was truly exited and worried at the same time. When we finally got to the garden, she gave this look around that gave me butterflies. She looked amazed by the garden, then we sat down on the bench. She gave me a look with her beautiful eyes. The eyes that made me feel so warm. Warm like our conversations, like her kindness, like her sweet heart, like her.

"It's like the one from the movie!" I say trying to break the tension. "Oh you're right it is!"
"So, about yesterday.." I say knowing it needed to be said. "Yeah, about it. I want to say I am so sorry for just walking out on you and ignoring you all day. That was truly unfair. I was just feeling really confused." "You're fine, you needed space, that is okay. I shouldn't have tried to... you know.... It was unfair to you. You probably didn't even want it. Again, I am so sorry Ady."
"Well that is the other part I wanted to say. That almost kiss, well, what I want to say. Gosh, how do I say this, I like you Brady. Like really like you. I understand if this is not a mutual thing but I just need to say it. I was really flustered, and I wish that kiss did happen. Fewf there we go."

I stood there for a minute comprehending what she said. She liked me! I liked her!

"Wow wilder, you hopeless romantic. I wanted that kiss to happen too, well obviously. I also really really like you. You are one of the best things to happen, and I just really want to be with you. Ady, you are the sweetest, kindest, funniest, coolest...."

What??!!! I was rambling on too much apparently, because she kissed me! I felt butterflies all over, I felt like melting. I held her close around my arm and put the other hand on her cheek. I finally got, what I wanted, to kiss the prettiest girl on this earth. Adelynn wilder.

We had finished kissing and I couldn't help but give out a little "Wow!" This got her to giggle. I loved making her laugh. "You wanna get some drinks or something?" I say. "I'm not drinking, but we can het you something and me some water or sprite. I know Brant will have some sprite." "Alright let's go!" I say with the biggest smile on my face.

As we got in there, I needed to use the restroom. "I'll be back, meet me in the kitchen?"
"Yeah sure!"

I got done going to the bathroom, and headed straight to the kitchen. I saw her, looking great as ever. But, I saw something I wish I didn't.

I saw this guy, he covered her eyes. He grabbed her hips. He grabbed her. He kissed her. But, she kissed back. I was shocked. I was heart broken. I was upset. I thought she liked me. What happened? Did I do something wrong. This got me really upset. I stormed out of the place and drove straight home....