Chapter Twenty-One

Back to ady's pov

I went straight to him. I was very nervous to, but I did. As soon as I knew it, we were in this beautiful garden. We had this long talk about how we felt. He liked me! I like him back! As soon as I knew it he was going on about how much he liked me. All of the sudden, I kissed him. I kissed him passionately. I kissed him and enjoyed it. He grabbed me tightly, it gave me butterflies. I finally kissed him. And he kissed me right back. After the best kiss of my life, he suggests we get drinks inside. I agree and we rush inside. He says he will be right back, and we decide to meet in the kitchen. As I waited for him, I decided to get myself water.

As a was getting a glass, I felt warm hands on my eyes. I knew exactly who it was, or at I thought I did. His hands covered my eyes fully. I turn around with his hands around my eyes still. I thought it was Brady, I really did! I turned around and kissed him. He kissed right back. His arms slipped to my ass. I did not like that. His lips felt different. Something was truly off. I open my eyes and lean back, and give a look of disgust. It was Brian? What? Where was brady? I pushed him off of me.

"What the fuck, you were just into it like a second ago."
"Well I didn't think it was you."
"Well then who did you think it was then?"
"I thought you were my... well my... oh nevermind who. It doesn't matter anymore Brian. Get the hell off and leave me alone."
"Okay fine, but I miss you ady."
"I really don't care. I don't like you Brian. Leave me alone. Got to hell."

God I really thought that was Brady. Now I have to tell him what happened. I hope nothing gets ruined. I hate Brian. He makes me really uncomfortable, and I was not okay with how he touched me. Where is Brady anyway? I have to go find him.

As I went looking for Brady, Mia ran into my arms crying. She puked on Ryan while they were talking and ran away. She was so embarrassed.

As I drove back to Mia's, I felt awful. I thought that was Brady. Was that cheating? I hope he didn't see. Are we dating? I'm not sure.

I texted him saying I left and that we would have to talk later, but he left me on read. That was strange. It's okay, I will see him at the party tomorrow anyway. And it is not like he isn't my neighbor.