Chapter Twenty-Eight

General pov

"Iv'e got it! We send her a big bear with Brady inside! Then he can talk to her!" Conner said in excitement like he saved everything.
"That is a genius idea Conner, except, oh yeah she is mad at us too. She wouldn't keep the bear!" Brant said sarcastically. "Guys we have to think about what she is feeling. She is really upset right now. She might need her space. So we will give it to her." said Josh.  "Can we talk about something else please" Mia said in discomfort. "I agree, please" Brady said in a smaller tone. "Mia are you guys still not talking?" Ryan asked
Concerned . "No, I don't even know if she will  want to talk to me."
"Don't say that, you're her best friend."
"Well I sided with someone who hurt her. As much as I want them to get together, I should have been there for her."
"I'm going to go, I'll see you guys later" Brady said upset.
"Okay see you later!" Josh said.
Everyone watched as he walked away with an obviously sad mood.

"Okay I was thinking, now this will sound dumb, but we should actually break into her house or just get in. Waiting and all that stuff was pointed toward Brady. Not us. We are going to talk to her, we will make it to her. All of us, except Brady, should go in and apologize. It sounds dumb, but our objective right now should not be to get them back together but to apologize. We really messed up and hurt her. Don't you guys miss her? Maybe we can try to convince her to talk to him, but we should just try to talk to her. Be there for her. You know?" Josh said in a brief way.

"That is actually not a bad idea, Josh. I do feel really bad and miss her." Mia remarked.
"It actually is pretty good idea,ngl. I do really need to apologize and see things right." Ryan said.
"I should too. Why are you actually being nice to her? Like I am trying to be too, but it's unexpected from you." Brant commented.
"Cause she's my cousin, I do care about her you know."
"Should I come? I mean I really need to apologize but you know. I think it might be a little awkward. And you know I joined later in the group so I'm not sure it would make sense and..." Conner mentioned.
"You should most Definetly come, you are one her friends right? Just because your brother made the mistake, doesn't mean you did."Josh added.

"Okay when are we doing this?" Ryan asked.
"After school?"mia joined.
" practice." Josh said.
"Why not right now?" Conner suggested.
"I'm down" Brant adds.
"Alright let's go. We should just skip the rest of the day." Josh says.

All of the group, obviously excluding Ady and Brady, drove to her house. It was a spur of the moment thing, but it needed to happen...