Chapter Thirty-Seven

Tonight was the night of Brady and my dinner reservation. But there was a problem, actually a few. I got my period this morning, I am exhausted, and I don't want to go. I don't feel like I look good and I am just crying on my floor. It was currently 4:15 and he said he would be here at 4:30.

I was in my nice dress, with makeup and my hair done ready for the date, when I suddenly got anxious. This anxiety got to me and I was currently on the floor bawling. And he was going to be here soon. Shit. I had to find a way to fix this all. But what was I going to do?

I was in the middle of contemplation about my problem when all of the sudden Brady swung the door open.

"I'm here early!!!! Gen let me in the back so I could surprise you. Ady? Ady what's wrong?"
"Nothing nothing, I'm almost done. We can go soon just give me a minute..."
"Ady talk to me"
"Fine. Okay it's just I don't feel great and I feel gross and not great and... fuck it. I JUST REALLY DONT WANT TO GO! I'm so sorry I know you had this all planned out but I just need a minute to get ready and we can go."
"Ady we don't have to go. If you don't want to we can-not go. Do you want to go?"
"Nooo..." I say as I begin to cry even more.
"Ady, it's alright. We can stay. How about this, we stay at my house tonight in our sweats. But first, we go to the store and get pizza and ice cream and utter shit!"
"That sounds wonderful. Thank you so much Brady! Thanks for understanding and i am so sorry."
"It's truly okay Ady, it's going to be more fun this way anyway. More freedom than going somewhere fancy and acting all sophisticated."
"Okay, let me get in my comfy clothes and we can head out. Are you sure you're okay with this?"
"Definetly, this night is about us. Not just me. And with this we can get more options than just fancy food."

I got changed and so did he. We headed out to his car. We started driving and just talking.

"Brady, thank you so much. You are so understanding and just a great boyfriend. This means so much to me and thank you."
"Ady you don't need to thank me. The point of the date wasn't where we were, it's that I'm hanging out with you."
I gave him a big smile after he said this. It meant a lot to me.
"OOH TURN IT UP ADY TURN IT UP!"
"Okay okay!"
The song gorgeous came on. The song we sang that one day. We both love this song and sang along.

"YOUR SO GORGEOUS, I CANT SAY ANYTHING TO YOUR FACE. CAUSE LOOK AT YOUR FACE!!" We both scream as we pull into the store parking lot. "AND IM SO FURIOUS AT YOU FOR MAKING ME FEEL THIS WAY. BUT WHAT CAN I SAY!?? YOUR GORGEOUS!"

We got out of the car still singing the song.

"YOU MAKE ME SO HAPPY IT TURNS BACK TO MAD. THERES NOTHING I HATE MORE THAN WHAT I CANT HAVE. GUESS ILL JUST STUMBLE BACK HOME TO MY CATS. ALONE..... UNLESS YOU WANT TO COME ALONG??? OOOOOOHHH..."

We made it into the store and bought a bunch of junk. We got mint chocolate chip and strawberry Ice cream cartons. We bought a huge pizza. And we bought a bunch of peanut m&ms and popcorn.

We got home and plopped the pizza in the oven while we put on The Barbie Movie. When the pizza was done, we quickly ate half of it. We microwaved some popcorn and ate quite a bit of that. By the end, we brought out our ice creams. We snuggled on the couch just chilling and watching the movie.

"Ooh give me a bite." Brady says while I scoop some of my chocolate chip ice cream.
"No! You said it tasted like toothpaste!"
"Well I haven't had it for a while. I'll give you a bite of mine!"
"Okay fine."

We both gave each other a  scoop and both took a bite at the same time.

" ooh that's pretty good!" I say.
"Okay you're right, it is actually pretty good.."
"See!!!"
"Can I have another bite?"
"Fine" I say rolling my eyes.

I have him a bite and laid my head on his shoulder.
"I love you Noon" I say with a wide grin.
" I love you too, wilder." He says looking at me with a big smile. He kisses my forehead and we snuggle even closer. At some point he fell asleep. I put on a random movie and fell asleep next to him.

Before I fell asleep, I thought about our relationship as a whole. We went through a complicated rollercoaster to get to the great relationship we have now.But if you ask me, it was all worth it. I'm glad I met Brady noon, and anyways, isn't he just Gorgeous?

Writer speaks

I never do these like ever but this is the last one so why not. Thank you so much for reading. This is my first story ever so it is so sentimental. Again thank you so much for reading this story it means so much to me! Also this part is for the swifties this is being posted during the Grammys but did y'all hear her new album announcement. The way I SCREAMED!!! Anyways thank you for reading this and you know yeah. Just thank you, I hope you enjoyed it.