Chapter Thirty-Six

"Oh whatever you weirdo!" I say to Brady as we get ready to hangout with the others.

We have been dating for about six months now, six great months together. We are stronger than ever and love each other truly.

"I'm just saying, it truly just does taste like toothpaste. Any other flavor of ice cream tastes delicious in my boat. But, in my book, mint chocolate chip icecream is actually disgusting."
"Brady, your opinion is just wrong. It actually tastes so good. What do you mean? And when was the last time you tried it anyway?"
"Okay I haven't had it since I was like twelve, but I don't think that matters. It is actually just bad and taste like toothepast."
"Okay whatever dude, we should go, we are supposed to meet the group at 7 and it is like 6:55"
"Okay let's go let's go let's go!"

We arrived and the whole group was there already. Brant, Conner, Mia, Ryan, and Josh.
They were chatting when we arrived.
"Oh look it's the two love birds!" Mia spouts out.
"And on time, how surprising for both of you." Brant adds.
"Ady you are always early, why are you on time now?" Josh says.
"And Brady. You are always late." Conner adds.
"Maybe it's them evening them out. Ady is early, Brady is late, together they are on time. It just makes sense." Ryan suggests.
"Oh whatever, did you guys already order shakes? Did you get some for us?" I say in response.
"Well actually, we decided we didn't want to be here anymore. We actually want to go to the arcade. Is that good with you guys?" Josh suggests.
"I'm good with that, what about you Ady?" Brady asks.
"I'm good with that!" I reply.

We all drove to the arcade and just hung out. We all got a bunch of tickets and spent them all on different things. We all had a good time just playing games.

When we were all done we headed to Brant's house. His parents were out of town, as per usual. So we all kinda just sat in his room and hung out a lot. We all talked and had a good time.  We talked about the most random stuff in the best way possible.

"What do you mean, 2013 was full of actually good songs. I swear. Roar, wrecking ball, royals, la da Dee, others. 2013 just had a bunch of good songs im just saying!" I say while arguing with Josh.
"Okay maybe a few good songs, but 2012 had way more bangers. And I know bangers!"
"Whatever Josh. What do you guys think?"
"2013 was way better being honest." Mia replied.
"2012 was just a good year for music let's be honest." Ryan said back.
"I don't care honestly." Brant says.
"Ooh look at me cool guy over here." I say back.
"Hot take but 2014 is better than both." Conner says.
"Oh whatever Conner, you're just trying to be different. 2012 is obviously better." Brady replied.

We argued about this for a good hour before just stopping. This group had the most weirdest conversations ever but always had a great time. We hung out for the rest of the night until we realized it was really late. We all went home, but before that Brady and I had a conversation that surprised me.

"Adelynn Wilder, will you go in a date with me tomorrow night?"
"Sure I guess. Milkshake shop tomorrow right? And why are you asking like it is a big deal?"
"Because this time I made reservations for a fancy place. So you can look really pretty and get all dressed up, you know?"
"Ooh what place? I get to dress all nice?"
"It is a surprise. I will pick you up tomorrow at 4:30. Sound good?"
"Yup! I am so excited!!"
"See tomorrow cutie."
"I'll see you tomorrow?" I said confused by the name. I guess we will see where we go tomorrow????