Chapter Eight

As I was about to start walking home from school, I had a sudden craving for some Dino chicken nuggets. I was walking on the side walk, when Brady's car pulled up next to me.

"Hey Wilder, need a ride?"
"No I am fine thank you. I'm going to go get some food anyway."
"Some food sound so good right now. I can take you to the store to buy some oven ones if you want."
"Why not?"

I hopped into the passenger seat of the car and we drove to Walmart to get the chicken nuggets . Of course, Walmart is across town, so it was quite the drive. We were listening to music and just talking when the song Gorgeous came on.

"Turn it up, turn it up" Brady said excitedly. "Okay, Noon, okay!" " You're so gorgeous, I can't say anything to your face. CAUSE LOOK AT YOUR FACE!" He sang so loud, it was so much fun. I started to sing along as well. "And so furious!At you for making me feel this way! But what can I say?? YOU'RE GORGEOUS!!"
"Okay, Brady the swiftie?"
"It's a good song."

As the song ended, we arrived to the store. We grabbed the nuggets and went straight to his house. I put the nuggets in the oven, and we decided to play Mario cart as we waited for the nuggets. As we were mid game, an unexpected person crashed our party.

"BRADY!!"
"CONNER!!"

Conner was Brady's twin that Brady talked about a lot. Conner was back at there old home town for a while until, apparently, today. He had sports stuff he had to stay for.

"Who's this, Brady?" He said with confusion.
"This is adelynn, adelynn this is Conner."
"Hello Conner, it's nice to meet you."
"It's nice to meet you too. Are you the girl Brady is always yapping about? Hey what is in the oven? Are you guys playing Mario cart? Can I join?"
"We are making Dino nuggets, and of course you can join" I say excitedly.
"Wait you talk about me?"
"Okay Conner what player do you want to play?" Brady says trying to change the conversation. I look over at him and shoot him a cocky look. He looks at me and shrugs. We had a little laugh. " uhh I don't know who to be. I guess I'll be toad."

We were playing Mario cart and just chatting the whole time. It was tons of fun.

"Ady how are you so good at this, usually I win" Conner says with a confused voice.
"What can I say, I'm just that good."
The timer in the nuggets finally went off. I put the nuggets on a huge plate and let them out. We turned on Monsters Inc. and just ate Dino nuggets . It was super chill. We talked over the movie and had a great time. It was a fun time. We later played uno, but I had to go before we could finish.