Chapter Twenty-Seven

Brady's pov

It's been thirteen days exactly, since Halloween. Thirteen days since my big mistake. All of last week and a bit into this week, Adelynn has not shown up to school. I have tried my hardest to apologize or talk to her, but nothing works. I just miss her so much. I miss the way she talks. I miss her laugh. I miss her kindness. She In miss her jokes. I miss her. I miss her in my life.

Every day I see her house, and everyday I just wanted to see her even more. I really just don't know what to do. She won't talk to me. She is now upset with the whole group, including Mia.

I feel like I need to figure out how to talk to her by myself and without my friends. I also might just have to wait for her to be ready. I am willing to wait as long as it takes. Is that too much. You know, I really like this girl. I would wait a long time just to see her crack a smile. I would wait a long time to just see her.Earlier, the whole group was having a conversation about it. I tried to not get involved, but Josh said something about how she felt about it all. I had really only been considering talking to her because I wanted to. I will just have to wait for her.I'm not sure how long that would be. But I am willing to wait a long long time.