Chapter 11 - Special Night

"Ashton, Jimmy. You will?" Tony asks after he and Ziva sit in silenced awe.

"Of course. That's what family is for. No one else was willing to, but we are." I say.

"That's a big commitment. I hope you realize how attached to that baby you will become. Literally and figuratively." Ducky says.

"We know, doctor. But we are willing nonetheless." Jimmy smiles.

"Ziva? Are you going to say anything?" Tony looks down at her. Her face is dripping with tears.

"Thank you." Ziva whispers.

"You're welcome, Zi." I say, wrapping her in a hug.

"This is amazing! Everyone is going to have kids and that is splendiferous!" Abby exclaims.

"Splendiferous, Abbs?" McGee asks as he rolls his eyes.

"Oh don't you dare roll your eyes at me, mister!"

"What are you going to do about it?"

"I'll sleep on the couch tonight! And you know what that means..." She smirks.

"You wouldn't!"

"Oh I would."

"What's so special about tonight, Agent McGee?" Jeanine asks.

"Well... Today marks the fifteenth anniversary of Abby and my first date." McGee smiles.

"But I only took back my rule eight years ago..." Gibbs starts to get red.

"Well... When Timmy first started working in our building, Tony helped get us set up on a date..." Abby laughs.

"I almost forgot about that! And because of it, McRebel got a tat on his ass!" Tony smirks. McGee gives him a death glare.

"Is that true, McGee..." I chuckle.