Chapter 18 - Swear

*Tony's POV*

"I have a son... That I never knew about... He's ten... Oh my god." I says, "Do I at least get to meet the little guy?"

"Of course... Still living at the same place?" Anna asks.

"Yeah... Still got my spare key?" A sly smile creeps across my face. Anna lets out a chuckle.

"What if I do, what if I don't?" she looks at Ziva, who does not look amused, "I don't, Anthony."

After a while of figuring out logistics, we were finally off to the crime scene. I was so perplexed over what just happened that I let Ziva drive. I NEVER let Ziva drive, and now I remember why... "Zi, I love ya... But please, learn to slow down, and oh I don't know... Maybe learn the rules of the road!" I laugh, pulling her into a hug.

"You know... You have had plenty of opportunities to teach me, oh wise one!" Ziva smirked.

"Hey... Quit playing grab ass and get back to work." Gibbs sighs and shakes his head.

"But what about them?!" I motion over to the M.E. van where Jimmy and Ashton are kissing.

"Palmer! Lady Palmer! Quit sucking each other's faces and get back to work!" Gibbs smirks at me as Jimmy and Ashton jump and try to act as if nothing had happened.

"On it, boss." Ashton says, walking over with her head slightly down, trying to not show the red covering her cheeks.

"Palmer! I didn't mean just stand there!" Gibbs laughs looking over at Palmer who is leaned up against the side of the van, smiling like a fool. He quickly snaps out of it, and he too becomes red in the face.

"You guys are killing me... I swear..." Gibbs says, trying to regain his composure.