Chapter 12 - Tiny

*Four months later, Jimmy's POV*

"Come in!" I say entering the waiting room. There sit Gibbs, Jeanine, Ducky, Abby, McGee, Tony, Ziva, and four of my five children. Quietly we all make our way to Ashton's room. She is laying in her bed holding a tiny baby wrapped in a pink blanket.

"She's precious!" Abby softly squeals.

"Can you tell us her name now?" Sydney asks impatiently.

"Yes. Her name is Zoey Lyn." Ashton smiles.

"Soon that'll be us, Zi!" Tony squeezes her shoulders. Ziva smiles up at him.

"The doctor says in about six months we can start the surrogate process." I say.

"That's great! Now let me see our new grand-baby!" Gibbs says, walking up with Jeanine. We all laugh as I get Zoey from Ashton and pass her to Gibbs.

"Gibbs being sentimental... Twenty years ago and I would have been shocked at the thought of it..." Tony says.

"Well things change, don't they, DiNozzo."

"That they do... All the time." He sighs.

"I'm sorry to say it, but Tim and I should start heading home to our kids..." Abby frowns.

"Let me guess... You want to hold her before you leave?" Gibbs smirks.

"You know me so well!" Abby laughs as Gibbs hands Zoey to her, "Oh! Tim she's so tiny! I miss having a little baby around."

"No!" McGee says.

"No, what?" Abby asks.

"No, we are not having another baby. We have three kids already!"

"Are you sure?" She gives him the puppy dog eyes.

"Damn it, Abby! I said no!" He laughs.